My new fat cutting diet

Things i'm cutting out

- BS carbs(french fries, potatos, pasta, white flour in general)

- late night snacking

Things i'm adding

- more leafy greens, salads and brocolli will be key

- much more raw foods(fruits and veggies)

- cardio(bleh) coupled with a more intense fast paced workout(but without muscle burn)

I plan to rotate exercises more. This means i'm going to take up twice as much room in the weight room, but i don't give a damn. I'll also be biking as a warm up and a cool down(meaning i have to start way earlier) This will add about 30 minutes to an hour on to my workout. On top of that on days i feel like i can't lift, i will do cardio.

This is gonna bust my balls but if this doesn't cut fat, i don't know what will.

I've decided to just do cardio tuesday thursday and lift Monday, wednesday, friday, saturday with a rest day on sunday. Or rest saturday lift sunday(depends on if i party or not which happens rarely). I don't like to combine cardio with weightlifting because it just really hurts my body in a bad way.

Sounds good to me. I am trying to lose some flab as well. How much do you want to lose, do you know? I am thinking for me, I dunno, I don't care how much I weigh, it's more about maintaining health and also how it looks where I am fattest: chest, stomach mainly. I guess maybe I have possibly 15-20lbs too much... but when I do the fat tests where they measure shit like your wrists and whatnot, they say I am the right weight. Can't be right though, check this link (note, may not be suitable for people with a nervous disposition):

http://www.godfist.com/fat_fact1.jpg

(photo was taken a while ago, but I guess it's about accurate. People remark on how I don't need to lose weight and blah I look in good shape, but that's way too much fat for me!)

Sounds good to me. I am trying to lose some flab as well. How much do you want to lose, do you know? I am thinking for me, I dunno, I don't care how much I weigh, it's more about maintaining health and also how it looks where I am fattest: chest, stomach mainly. I guess maybe I have possibly 15-20lbs too much... but when I do the fat tests where they measure shit like your wrists and whatnot, they say I am the right weight. Can't be right though, check this link (note, may not be suitable for people with a nervous disposition):

http://www.godfist.com/fat_fact1.jpg

(photo was taken a while ago, but I guess it's about accurate. People remark on how I don't need to lose weight and blah I look in good shape, but that's way too much fat for me!)

I have the same kinda fat around belly & back

• 3 weeks later...