Please welcome me because I am awesome

Richard

Yeah 1969 and 1970

Those were set up by default. So anyone who was already part of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness before April has 1969 and 1970 (we used to have an old forum and just transferred membership info). So all the people who came AFTER April, will have their actual sign up date.

So you can see the old timers like Compassionategirl, Topher, Michael Hobson, CollegeB, Richard, Chesty Leroux, and many more that I'm leaving off here (sorry). We were all on the old forum that was around back in 2003-2005 and now is RIP We're trying to find a way to transfer all of those messages, as you can see under general discussion (Archive Posts) but we haven't done it yet.

So anyway, that is the explanation

Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Richard! Those are some mighty good games there, I got almost all you listed! You ever play ROMs online bro?

HMMM! I am confused about what you mean by the abbreviation 'ROM'. I used to play a Playstation 1 emulation of Tekken 3 which could be played online, but then something went wrong with it so I stopped playing that. At the moment, the only thing I really play online is CounterStrike (Source), which I do when I am at my friends' house as they are fanatical about it.

• 1 month later...

Hey uh, I just wanted to thank people for making me feel welcome here, especially Robert, veganmadre, Daywalker, Topher, compash, veggymeggy, CollegeB, kollision, Sknydpr, nobbi, brendan, lelle, michaelhobson, jonathan and others. It's been nice having people be friendly towards me, and I appreciate it

Edited by Richard

Richard!

I'm glad you found my posts on myspace that helped direct you here to our group.

You are one of the most talked about guys, if not the most, in e-mails I get from other forum members, or in chatting conversations with our group members...and it's always in a good way

I'm really happy to have you here too, so I agree with Vegan Momma, the pleasure has been mine to have you here. Thanks for all of your illustrations and music and other things you've helped me out with.

Take care bro,

Rob

Hey Rich!

You're still more than welcome here!

You're the man, no, the NINJA! You brought the awesomeness!

By the way, if someone doesn't know yet, Richard is the brilliant artist who draws the cover for our calendar

Without you, the board wouldn't be the same. Less awesome, less funny, less personal, less alive.

Thank you

Love and peace,

Daywalker

• 5 years later...

Okay, back from the dead.

I've dug this up so new members know who I am and that I'm a real person who can be contacted, not just a faceless admin. I've been connected with the forum for years now, and you can reach me by sending a private message, or e-mailing me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you surprisingly quick, since I do check my e-mails at least twice a day generally.

I've been busy with a few things, moved to a new town, moved into a new house, and now working on the veganbodybuilding.com website. Also been working on other websites, and my music, whilst making time to actually go to work at the animal sanctuary. Not making excuses, just saying that's what's up, and why I've not been so active on the site as I used to be when I first started, since I had no job, or any other commitments, so I could pretty much devote all my time to this. But the forum and site are very important to me, one of the most important things in my life in fact, so I don't want to slip away or let anybody down.

I also cleared Bayonetta the other day, and will start on Dead Space 2 in a few days