The JW Blog: thoughts from a manchild..........

JW

Imagine if...

JW as Prime Minister and

Veganpotter as President......

Consuming animal product is outlawed!

but what would be a suitable punishment for kind, compassionate souls such as ourselves?

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A historian might point out that the world is actually more compassionate and in humanitarian than ever in modern history.

We are not 100% dictatorships.

We would scoff if the Pope had people executed on a regular basis.

A high percentage of people are literate, and have access to a variety of information.

I think we are in a beautiful place in our world, it will be interesting through to see what happens if we go into an ice age all of a sudden.

I'd say put all meet eaters in prison(which is compassionate compared to what they were doing...hell...if they did that to people they'd be killed) or better yet make them farm our food by hand so we don't have to put gas in all that dirty farming equipment. This would be compassionate as they would be losing all that terrible weight they gained eating meat. Also the only food they would get would be brussel sprouts, rotting apples/bananas, and maybe the rest of the canned and frozen meat that is still left...however I'd rather give that to zoo animals and things. Another thing is that all the pigs in gestation crates would get to move into their homes and get treated like kings...same goes for chickens.

A historian might point out that the world is actually more compassionate and in humanitarian than ever in modern history.

We are not 100% dictatorships.

We would scoff if the Pope had people executed on a regular basis.

A high percentage of people are literate, and have access to a variety of information.

I think we are in a beautiful place in our world, it will be interesting through to see what happens if we go into an ice age all of a sudden.

Oh, I would agree with you (Veganpotter & I tend to have many rambling tongue in cheek exchanges)

I see the media as being so much more powerful today. We are aware of so very many atrocities which outrage us on a daily basis (if you read the paper or watch the news)

It's awfully tough to see the world in a positive light when constantly faced with so much darkness.

Also i don't know about Canada but here in the US we also get nicer footage. The really bad stuff that is shown oversees makes our news coverage seem quaint. The reporters however report the truth so the images aren't as important but other countries get the heavy stuff. I've seen if before and its way different.

I'd say put all meet eaters in prison(which is compassionate compared to what they were doing...hell...if they did that to people they'd be killed) or better yet make them farm our food by hand so we don't have to put gas in all that dirty farming equipment. This would be compassionate as they would be losing all that terrible weight they gained eating meat. Also the only food they would get would be brussel sprouts, rotting apples/bananas, and maybe the rest of the canned and frozen meat that is still left...however I'd rather give that to zoo animals and things. Another thing is that all the pigs in gestation crates would get to move into their homes and get treated like kings...same goes for chickens.

hmmmm.... the crime shall fit the punishment.....

I especially like the part about the pigs living in their homes.

You realize, we will likely need a covert task force to put a stop to the underground meat trade.

We could have meat detectors set up throughout cities to identify those who are carrying meat or have recently ingested animal product.

There wouldn't be an underground meat trade because all meat eaters would be so busy working hard in farms just to get 50% of minimum wage...it will take 5 years of forced veganism/labor for veganism before they are officailly citizens and can get a real wage making it nearly impossible for them to get meat unless they are trying to get it with sexual favors but then again the only people that could afford meat will be vegans

There wouldn't be an underground meat trade because all meat eaters would be so busy working hard in farms just to get 50% of minimum wage...it will take 5 years of forced veganism/labor for veganism before they are officailly citizens and can get a real wage making it nearly impossible for them to get meat unless they are trying to get it with sexual favors but then again the only people that could afford meat will be vegans

okay, now you've done it....

the ex-meateaters will start eating vegans!!!

They can't start eating vegans if they are too busy chewing on the roots of the veggies they are growing for us since that will be there only food until we know they are trust worth(then we'll give them 6 months of roots to be sure...then they get stalks of our leafy greens)

What about the vegetarians who eat cheese

or the near vegans who eat some honey or the odd dish with egg ingredients?

Will they be similarily enslaved under the veganpotter regime?

What about the vegetarians who eat cheese

or the near vegans who eat some honey or the odd dish with egg ingredients?

Will they be similarily enslaved under the veganpotter regime?

Vegetarians will be punished the same way as a means to pay them back for thinking that its better to be slaughtered(for a cow) after years of having your nipples tugged and being forced to eat there own manure, than being slaughtered as soon as your old enough after eating your own manure for a shorter amount of time. The punishment will fit the crime and they will eat their own manure...luckily for them the children they have will not suffer more unlike veal calves...as for vegans that eat honey they will be given drugs to make them lactate in order to feed orphaned vegan infants....also they will only be given sugar as food the same way bees are fed. The egg people will also have to eat there own manure.

Accidents are accidents...so they must accidently be forced to make me dinner for each offense. Very mild and actually it would be a privilage since I would let them watch...also this would only be a problem for so long as nobody would be producing these things.

Oddly enough I was really just sending that to you to show you what we are trained to do down south. Its very warm here and our minds work differently. Its just the norm...well maybe not until 6th grade but we all do it.

The Grade 6 soap opera continues..........

Apparently, last week my son and his "girlfriend" decided to be "just friends"

Well, two days later, my son has a new girlfriend and was seen holding hands with her at the roller rink (school function for patrols)

Rumour has it that a date is pending.....

Oh life is just soooo complicated!