Voluntary Human Extinction?

veganmadre

That doesn't sound so crazy...well we could do that or just go to the moon and take all of earths food animals with us and force the evil humans to live on grass as we vegans live

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't sound so crazy...well we could do that or just go to the moon and take all of earths food animals with us and force the evil humans to live on grass as we vegans live

let's not forget to bring chuck norris with us, he might not be vegan but he will protect us from the evil...

and instead of letting them living on grass, just poison everybody with a gas.. ,lol

Well we could take all the food animals to the moon with us and just leave Chuck Norris on earth to eat all the people instead of making them starve...that way we could leave him to make movies where he is the only person in the movies acting as the director/writer/actor...and after he makes a few dozen we can come back and enjoy them

Well we could take all the food animals to the moon with us and just leave Chuck Norris on earth to eat all the people instead of making them starve...that way we could leave him to make movies where he is the only person in the movies acting as the director/writer/actor...and after he makes a few dozen we can come back and enjoy them

wow, great idea.. now all we need is some money to invest in the project.. to take all the vegans and animals to the space with us.. and organic vegan food, and of course, a gym and a pool, and some other things for us to have fun while we are in the space.

I say if we let one non vegan come with us(Bill Gates) we'll be able to fund all of this

i think that Steven Jobs would be more open to the idea, he used to be fruitarian i believe.. i'm not sure.. lol

He might not the richest guy in the world, but i think it's enough for the project.. lol

You can take Chuck Norris to protect you. I will stay here on Earth and deal with everyone.

thank you, but in that case you'd have to reeeeally fast, i don't wanna be in the space for so long..

I do, How would you grow food on the moon? By bringing all the food animals, we'd effectively become non-vegan, unless there was a giant ship with terrariums on it!

We have Bill Gates to figure that out...and maybe even Steven Hawking. Surely they'll care about themselves enough to help us out in the venture