Happy Birthday davidtarrfoster!

robert

Happy Birthday Dave!

My roommate, davidtarrfoster, who about 20-30 of you know from various events held around Portland, just had a birthday on Saturday. I forgot to post it on Saturday because we had lots going on, but I wanted to post some birthday wishes anyway.

He's just a month and a half older than me and we've been good friends since we were about 12 years old

davidtarrfoster isn't on the forum very often (but I'll fix that soon because I'm stronger than him and I can make him want to get on the forum ) but he does check in and I'm sure he'll appreciate the birthday wishes from our community.

You survived another year. Here, have a 0% beer. Non-alcoholic, Johnny Mnemonic; is it any good? I never saw it. You better balawv it, Jason's in the bizzie. I spin piledrive you and leave you dizzy. Your saliva will be fizzy once Jason has dizzy wizzy*. I suplexed Uncle Buck, I think that's my PB. Arnie stepped up, he wanted a piece. I bitch slapped his ass, and then I slapped his face. Double whammy, gave him a sore fanny, he kicked my in the face, he gone and inflamed me. Then I hit the Elbow; top rope, it hit home. He crumbled like he was made of clay. Jason Voorhees says Happy Birthday.

*done with you

Great photo!

I'm sure Dave will like this He'll be home in a couple of hours and I'll show him.

Thanks for the b-day wishes. Dave is my man and I appreciate it. He loves meeting all my vegan friends too. He's been vegan ever since the Vegan Vacation