Yet another Hollywood moron!

michaelhobson

I would eat an egg if i was near death and in the middle of the woods with no form of sustenance around whatsoever.

This is obviously a huge hypothetical situation.

I also tend to disagree with most things Peter Singer says just because his classifications of humane are his alone and aren't universal. Until we can speak to animals and find out what is cool with them, I'm going to go ahead and assume the worse.

That being said he basically founded the AR movement and is a power house of intellect and I respect him immensely for that.

I would eat an egg if i was near death and in the middle of the woods with no form of sustenance around whatsoever.

This is obviously a huge hypothetical situation.

I also tend to disagree with most things Peter Singer says just because his classifications of humane are his alone and aren't universal. Until we can speak to animals and find out what is cool with them, I'm going to go ahead and assume the worse.

That being said he basically founded the AR movement and is a power house of intellect and I respect him immensely for that.

I actually tend to agree with him more often than not. I can appreciate his practical outlook on ethical living in the real world.

His whole quasi-Trotsky "The end's justify the means" thing he's been saying about animal testing lately(and even back in Animal Liberation sort of) bother me. Mainly because animal testing is just 100% bad science and I don't think killing can solve anything, anywhere, ever.

Saying that if you can test on one animal and it saves at least 2 humans is silly considering how the hell would you be able to find out if the test saved at least 2 humans? He has really good points, I just think that he kind of straddles the line to entice people who don't care about animal testing/factory farming etc.

I will admit at this point that i'm an extremist.

His whole quasi-Trotsky "The end's justify the means" thing he's been saying about animal testing lately(and even back in Animal Liberation sort of) bother me. Mainly because animal testing is just 100% bad science and I don't think killing can solve anything, anywhere, ever.

Saying that if you can test on one animal and it saves at least 2 humans is silly considering how the hell would you be able to find out if the test saved at least 2 humans? He has really good points, I just think that he kind of straddles the line to entice people who don't care about animal testing/factory farming etc.

I will admit at this point that i'm an extremist.

That I dont like or agree with one bit.

I have a habit of keying peoples cars that have stickers like that on them.

I hope you're kidding.

One reason I don't have any stronger pro-veg messages on my car (besides my NML LIB1 license plate, which most people can't figure out anyway!) is that I'm afraid some redneck animal hater will key my car or puncture my tires.

I have a habit of keying peoples cars that have stickers like that on them.

I hope you're kidding.

One reason I don't have any stronger pro-veg messages on my car (besides my NML LIB1 license plate, which most people can't figure out anyway!) is that I'm afraid some redneck animal hater will key my car or puncture my tires.

If you only knew what I really thought.