We went to Hood River...........

robert

..........and it was a beautiful sunny day. But I was driving and had the camera so we didn't get any photos on the way and when we arrived it was too cloudy to see Mt. Hood very clearly. Brendan Brazier and davidtarrfoster went with me.

So rather than taking photos of the stunning scenery in Hood River, OR we took these at the grocery store:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/HoodRiver1.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/HoodRiver2.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Dave.jpg

It was a brief trip, but a good time with great guys. I'll be back there anyday now to visit and take more pics.

hahahahahahaha! For those who know Brendan, this is a brilliant comment!

You're right. Brendan wanted nothing to do with these photos. In fact I don't think he wanted to be in the same store, or city as us while we took them.

---------

The jackets.......yeah, they are pretty sweet. So far it's only reps, brokers and a few other people. We'll talk and see what we can work out. Or just take loveliberate's when he's not looking!

You're right. Brendan wanted nothing to do with these photos. In fact I don't think he wanted to be in the same store, or city as us while we took them.

---------

The jackets.......yeah, they are pretty sweet. So far it's only reps, brokers and a few other people. We'll talk and see what we can work out. Or just take loveliberate's when he's not looking!

sounds like you need to get me a job then! haha j/k I think oregon is pretty stuffed with vega employees. When you get fired for giving away so much stuff I can take over then.

Hahaha, just kidding I swear.

---------

He doesn't know what he is missing out on; my friends and I LIVE for making asses out of ourselves in stores and their parking lots. We do live in a small town in middle America, though...

Darth-

Yeah, I know. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy to generous sometimes! Being too nice in general has led to a lot of problems, so I'm trying to be more of a jerk, but it's so hard to do!

Michelle-

I actually didn't put a quarter in the machine but I rode it....for FREE. It goes back and forth, not too fast, just about right. I enjoyed my trip to Sesame Street.

Odid-

You got his measurements about right. Next time I see him, I'll try to take it from him.

Cubby..........Please come visit! We'll have such a great time! You seem totally awesome!

I am always doing silly things too. I'm totally serious at times, but at heart I'm like a kid and play whenever I allow myself to.

I hope you can come out here this summer.

Crystal........I'll get Dave a litle more active on the forum. He meant to post tonight (to make fun of one of my photos) but he got a phone call. He lives with the person with nearly 6000 posts and he has like 27 and he's been on the forum for nearly a year! I'll break him soon.

Mothers was closed on Sunday but I learned where it was. I went to a store that had a very nice health food section. We visited the tourist/visitor center but it was closed too. We went to a little coffee shop and walked up and down Oak street.

Not too much since it was a bit cold and windy, but what a beautiful drive there! And neat, cute little town! I'll go back within a week I'm sure.

• 1 month later...