Vegan and the Army?

kollision

Wasn't in the Army, but I am a 20 year military retiree.

It'd be difficult to be vegan, if not impossible, especially the first few months when you'd be in basic training and then your MOS training. Going on field exercises would also make it very difficult. There are vegetarian K-rations, but I doubt that there'd be enough that are vegan for you to get through.

dont expect to be vegetarian and in the army, let a lone vegan. there are few to lil options, and you will be teased big time (which means more work for you).

Don't care, if they crack jokes, they'll have something coming their way.

Wasn't in the Army, but I am a 20 year military retiree.

It'd be difficult to be vegan, if not impossible, especially the first few months when you'd be in basic training and then your MOS training. Going on field exercises would also make it very difficult. There are vegetarian K-rations, but I doubt that there'd be enough that are vegan for you to get through

Do you have to use the leather boots that they issue you?

Do you have to use the leather boots that they issue you?

Initially, at least, yes.

Darn thanks, Army (or military which I was talking about and should have used that word instead) is out of the question. I usually get the two terms mixed and use them synonymously. In reality, I was talking about the Marines.

(Narrator from America's Dumbest Criminals):

"Watch as this guy walks into the sleeping quarters with his mind set on irritating the man pictured bottom left of your screen. He approaches him and starts mouthing off. But what he doesn't realise is that the man he is verbally abusing is none other than Kollision, a vegan Body Builder who doesn't have time for morons like him. Oblivious, the guy continues to run his mouth, until Kollision has had enough. Before he knew what happened, he was on the ground with a fractured skull. Not so tough now huh? Needless to say, he won't be bothering anyone else for quite some time"

I love that show

Edited by Richard

(Narrator from America's Dumbest Criminals):

"Watch as this guy walks into the sleeping quarters with his mind set on irritating the man pictured bottom left of your screen. He approaches him and starts mouthing off. But what he doesn't realise is that the man he is verbally abusing is none other than Kollision, a vegan Body Builder who doesn't have time for morons like him. Oblivious, the guy continues to run his mouth, until Kollision has had enough. Before he knew what happened, he was on the ground with a fractured skull. Not so tough now huh? Needless to say, he won't be bothering anyone else for quite some time"

I love that show

You got that exactly right You should be the narrator on tht show

why would you want to be a part of Bush's imperial oil looting racket anyway? there really isnt a more immoral job, no offense btw.

jonathan

Hrmm good point, but i have ways around that one. Believe me that thought entered my mind as well as other things, but theres ways to defeat doing those stuff.

ah but the police are no better.

went to an anti fascist demo on saturday. some national front (neo nazis) were demonstating against the gay pride march. there were 5 of them and about 80 of us. we heckled them of the main parade street, where the NF members were protected by the police. can you imagine being ordered to protect fascists? and the sergeant in command was mixed race too. that was wonderfully ironic that total racists were depending on a mixed race guy so as not to get there heads kicked in!

also as a police officer you have to lock up AR activists, protect the rich, protect the money and there is every likelyhood your colleagues will be racist/sexist/homophobic or all of them.

jonathan

I don't know much about anything, but how many police training? That might have some similarities, although not quite the same I imagine.

Good recommendation. The thing about cops that I don't like is the clothing...soo tight lol.

Plus...what would you do?????? I don't know too many places that make VEGAN donuts! Then again, you could always harrass the homeless!

I don't know much about anything, but how many police training? That might have some similarities, although not quite the same I imagine.

Good recommendation. The thing about cops that I don't like is the clothing...soo tight lol.

Plus...what would you do?????? I don't know too many places that make VEGAN donuts! Then again, you could always harrass the homeless!

LOL! I could film Bumfights: Police Edition

ah but the police are no better.

went to an anti fascist demo on saturday. some national front (neo nazis) were demonstating against the gay pride march. there were 5 of them and about 80 of us. we heckled them of the main parade street, where the NF members were protected by the police. can you imagine being ordered to protect fascists? and the sergeant in command was mixed race too. that was wonderfully ironic that total racists were depending on a mixed race guy so as not to get there heads kicked in!

also as a police officer you have to lock up AR activists, protect the rich, protect the money and there is every likelyhood your colleagues will be racist/sexist/homophobic or all of them.

jonathan

I could just keep the peace? And if the activists do something, I'll just tell the commandante that I was somewhere else