The everything is about veganpotter thread

JW

It is very dangerous. Luckily for me I have complete control of my pheromones when I'm not training however when I am thats a different story. I've made quite a bit of money off Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake and many others for using my goods.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Potter...you should give JW credit for being your number one fan and just send the ca-ca for free....and start spreading the word that you now have a President for your fanclub! JW spends so much time on you that surely he/she is deserving of the title!

Wow! Potter...you should give JW credit for being your number one fan and just send the ca-ca for free....and start spreading the word that you now have a President for your fanclub! JW spends so much time on you that surely he/she is deserving of the title!

Oh No!!!!! my secret is out!!!

My secret aspirations to ride naked in the steets throwing my valuable vegan excement to the masses is known. One day .... I may even have 100 posts a day!!!!

It depends on how you like it...it works well as a fresh skin mask...however for purposes of shipping and weight sometimes we dry it first then you add the water.

WARNING WARNING..... THREAD DETERIORATION...... THREAD DETERIORATION!!!!!!!

must abort veganpotter byproduct discussion or risk mass hurling!!!!!!!

Thats why you must taper your use of the product to adapt to it.