david letterman vegetarian?

andgbr

They have Adolf Hitler listed as a vegan; I hate when people do that.

although it's a hard thing to believe, i don't really thing that'd matter.. there's a lot of reasons to go vegetarian, and perhaps hitler ( like most of us ) believed that it was a healthier diet. but even if he was doing for ethical reasons ( in which is probably not the case ), that doesn't mean all vegetarians are like that, does it? oh well, hitler was vegetarian, so what? most of people in prison are omnivores, most of people stealing money, corrupt politicians, serial killers, terrorists and so on..

Hitler wasn't even veg!!! He ate mostly vegetarian due to lots of health problems but he still ate his favorite meal every now and then which was made with bull testicles...basically he's no more vegetarian than someone that eats burgers all the time since even a burger is mostly not meat.

Hitler wasn't even veg!!! He ate mostly vegetarian due to lots of health problems but he still ate his favorite meal every now and then which was made with bull testicles.

They are called Rocky Mountain Oysters up here in Montana.

Maybe Hitler had a different recipe though.

I've never wanted to try testicles.

Hilter wasn't a veg*n. Sometimes he pretended to be one...

Yes, it was put out by his secretary of propaganda (or whatever fake title they gave him) that he was a vegetarian (I am not sure if they said no animal products or not, but I doubt it since that concept hadn't really surfaced yet). This was fabricated to make people believe the the Fuhrer lived a more austere existence and abstained from many pleasures that ordinary men could not. Something like that. He in fact ate meat, as was reported by his personal chef.

• 2 months later...
Hitler wasn't even veg!!! He ate mostly vegetarian due to lots of health problems but he still ate his favorite meal every now and then which was made with bull testicles...basically he's no more vegetarian than someone that eats burgers all the time since even a burger is mostly not meat.

Lol, burgers these days aren't mostly meat. That is so true when it comes to fast food.