highest protein vegan bar?

anyone know which vegan bar out there has the most protein? I typically eat builder's bars, which have 20g of soy protein. aint bad. I'm wondering if there's anything better out there, or a non-soy vegan protein bar with a similar boast.

builder's bar vegan? i didn't know it was vegan..

can you guys tell me which of the 'clif' bars are vegan and which ones are not? cuz everytime i check i have this feeling that they're not vegan..

Edited by andgbr

Organic Food Bar:

Total Fat 12g 20%

Saturated Fat 1.5g 7%

Trans Fatty Acids 0g

Cholesterol 0mg 0%

Sodium 5mg 1%

Total Carbohydrates 30g 10%

Total Fiber 8g 32%

Sugars 22g

Protein 24g

Ingredients:

Almond butter, brown rice protein, dates, agave nectar, bio sprouts flax, organic biodynamic raisins, sesame seeds and lots of love. All ingrediets or certified organic.

Never had them, but the higher sugar and fat is scaring me away. It would play havoc on my ratios. You may have room for it, depending on your needs.

Builder Bars: (Peanut Butter) Which you are familiar with, but for other's reference.

http://www.clifbar.com/images/e_bd_pb_bottom.gif

INGREDIENTS: Soy Protein Isolate, Chicory Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Palm Kernel Oil, Dry Roasted Peanuts, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Cocoa Butter, Salt, Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Organic Sunflower Oil.

I just recently tried these, and they are so tasty, which could be a bad thing

• 1 month later...
if you go to target, you can get builders bars for 97 cents. 97 fucking cents! not all stores got em though. and sometimes you get stuck with chocolate. mint are the best, by far.

what section of the store did you find those in?

if you go to target, you can get builders bars for 97 cents. 97 fucking cents! not all stores got em though. and sometimes you get stuck with chocolate. mint are the best, by far.

what section of the store did you find those in?

all of the bars are located together near the pharmacy section, weight loss, etc. you won't find them with the food stuff.

i've run into one or two targets that dont stock them, if the first doesnt have them im sure the next will.