SeaSiren in Figure Contest Mode

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to read her journal because it guilts me into exercising.

So long as it works!

Guess who forgot their food today??? *sigh* I was all ready to go in the fridge at home and I walked right out the door without it. Luckily I had some Protein powder and Nat PB at work....I made due 'til I got home.

AM Training today....easy, peasy. Lower back has been a bit iffy today. Trying to remember if I was off form yesterday, but I don't think so. I'll keep a better eye next time. Anyway, nothing major, just feels stressed, should be fine in a few days.

Ah ha! My camera is working!!! OK just before it went belly up:

I thought this was amusing....this was what the cameraman saw just before I threw a punch Seems he though it appropriate to stick a camera in my face when I was trying to change for my WO. I don't think he'll do that again.

http://www.denisenicole.com/images/05282007b.jpg

After he recovered he asked me to pose (ummm, it's still awful, gotta learn how to do that) So before wo:

http://www.denisenicole.com/images/05282007.jpg

Yes those are the after beach, hair not been washed in a couple days pics....but no worries

Then the camera went belly up, so no more pics. I was told my back looks a lot better, so I am anxious to see myself, I'll get more tomorrow.

I thought this was amusing....this was what the cameraman saw just before I threw a punch Seems he though it appropriate to stick a camera in my face when I was trying to change for my WO. I don't think he'll do that again.

show him some vegan power

show him some vegan power

Leg day tonight!

Lower back is still being stupid this morning, hope it doesn't effect my squats....guess we'll see tonight!

I have a appt after work, so I may get in a bit later then usual. Now if I can just remember to bring my food today.

*gasp* just got the call today. My shoot is schedules on the 5th!

Leg Day tonight! Went really well, bumped the weight on curls. I got a peek at my new routine which starts in 2 weeks .....I'm going to die!

Here is seated calf raises:

http://www.denisenicole.com/images/05302007.jpg

5 Day countdown begins tomorrow.

The Good: Great leg day today!

The Bad: Got my date, 5 days out...I'm gonna be a bit moody very soon, so get ready

The Ugly: The new Leg Day is freaking brutal!

*gasp* just got the call today. My shoot is schedules on the 5th!

Leg Day tonight! Went really well, bumped the weight on curls. I got a peek at my new routine which starts in 2 weeks .....I'm going to die!

Here is seated calf raises:

http://www.denisenicole.com/images/05302007.jpg

5 Day countdown begins tomorrow.

The Good: Great leg day today!

The Bad: Got my date, 5 days out...I'm gonna be a bit moody very soon, so get ready

The Ugly: The new Leg Day is freaking brutal!

Is that calf machine from your home gym?

If it is you have a lot of things at your house.

You could open your own gym and call it "Shaping with Siren" or "Siren's Super Shape-up Shack" (Or I could be really tired)

You look very slim in the side shot on the Calf Machine, Good Job.

Is that calf machine from your home gym?

Yes, it's in my wo room.

You could open your own gym and call it "Shaping with Siren" or "Siren's Super Shape-up Shack" (Or I could be really tired)

True However, I don't like to share

You look very slim in the side shot on the Calf Machine, Good Job.

Thank-you! Down to 121lbs and 26" waist....so getting there!

Training today, mostly cardio went really well, save for the lower back work. Didn't give me any grief yesterday, but a twinge while targeting it today. So we'll see if it blows up by morning.

New eating schedule since I am coming in on the shoot. Managed to eat clean all day!

Hit the tanning bed so to even out before shoot (can't have bikini lines), and towards the end I covered my belly ring for a bit, since the skin around it keeps peeling a bit, so I knew it was fresh skin. Go to pull the cover off after tanning and I'll be darned if I didn't catch the fabric on it ripping it a bit....bleed pretty good there...darn it!

4 days left.....Back and Biceps for tomorrow.

Oh yeah! My legs were sore today

The Good: Stayed on diet today (this was actually pretty tough)

The Bad: Lower back a bit ify...we'll see

The Ugly: Here we go again...the belly ring. Still need to clean the bloody mess. But there are so many things I can't use it. Maybe I'll just leave it and freak people out (OK not really an option)

Yesterday Back and Biceps, I was able to bump the weight on biceps! Not sure how that happened at ALL. But it was very cool.....felt strong.

Today's Training mostly cardio went very well as I am totally into the groove on those days. I actually have so much energy that I would love to do more or even 2 wo's....but have been told not too

Still prepping for shoot, several scheduled appts today for hair, nails, etc. So almost all my morning was doing that. Someone ate all my spinach yesterday, so totally threw me off for one of my meals! It's OK though, I got 2 containers today

Trying to get my phone replaced but they had a note up that they were out to lunch (trust me on this, whenever I call, they seem out to lunch too) So will try tomorrow...I have no clue which model to get! Believe it or not I just want one with large buttons, I can easily see the screen and I can easily hold in my hand. I miss the days when you could hold the phone between your chin and shoulder and talk. Perhaps something like this:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images//AUTOIMAGES/NOVABL2.jpg

I figure that way I can easily find it in my purse

The Good: More energy then ever

The Bad: Didn't get the cell phone taken care of, so have to tomorrow

The Ugly: OK so the one I want isn't cute....but I bet no one will take it by accident either!

you look great! thanks for the postings, this really helps me out with doing this vegan style!

thanks!

I would recomend you to take out the piercing, let it heel and then repierce it. Nasty inflammations should be taken seriously.

Good luck with your shoot!

Actually I spoke with someone on another board who has multiple piercings. He says to color of the infection means it's irritated not infected. And that I was "over caring" for it. .....oops! Since I took his advice it is much better. I've also been told I can expect a healing time of 4-6 months on a belly piercing.

Good luck with your shoot! I can't wait to see some of the photos!

thanks!

Just finished a light workout, shoulders and triceps. And have done all I can diet wise and training wise now. So hope it's enough for a good out come. Need to go pack now....have to leave early, the drive is over 3 hours.

I really hope he is a patient man. I've been told I am difficult,

talk tomorrow after it's all done!

Here's a peek of the photo shoot I just did below, he's using me for some of his own stuff. I am totally exhausted. He decided to spend all day with me after meeting and beginning the shoot. I was told he shot more of me then anyone he's ever worked with. So perhaps a good thing. This was for my own stuff...he's already marked this one for his I post more on the trip later, after much needed sleep!

http://www.denisenicole.com/images/pol1.jpg

Looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeet my dear!

Great stuff!

You are fit!

thank-you

great stuff. The piercing looks great in the photo.

thanks! It's doing so much better since I have been leaving it alone...

OK, yesterday....

Got up early and had Murphy's Law syndrome, which I tend to suffer from quite a bit. Retaining water in my stomach, hair wouldn't go right, and make-up would NOT go on properly. I was a bit miffed....since I only do it every day, so you would think it would have been easy.

So got off 15min late....that was OK, since I allowed and extra hour for delays, since it was a 3 hour drive. Therefore I hit traffic in one of the towns and sat still for 30 minutes. Then had to stop for the restroom (must have been some of the last of that water) twice and managed to get behind slow drivers and hit EVERY red light. Trust me, it was OK, since when I hit the back-up I had resigned myself to the fact that I would be late. I was only 10mintes late and the photographer, was just pulling in when I got there.

He was wonderful and I was totally comfortable with him. So did proceed to do the remaining photos I was debating. We shot inside and out, drew attention outside and had to come in partway through. My back lower back is quite sore, between the poses and the hard floor and stairs I was working on, I think I pulled it the wrong way or something. I stayed in my 6" heels for 5 hours....and was comfortable the whole time so I should be good for stage as they are only 5".

He'll send me the entire shoot, so I'll have about 800 photos to choose from

I stayed to sort through them, which is why I was able to get a hold of one so quickly.

Unfortunately, I did not plan to spend the entire day with him and didn't bring enough food. So I was short meals for the day and starting getting a headache toward the end of the day.

Loved working with him, I learned much more from him then anyone else ever. So perhaps I won't be so difficult in the future for these guys. Next time I get hired for something, I am going to see if they'll let me use him again.

So tired when I got back, and crawled through my day. I did do a light leg workout tonight, and did do squats (because I am stubborn). Back was out of sorts a bit, so it was really light.

Early bed, and back into the grove tomorrow.

The Good: Had a wonderful time at the shoot

The Bad: traffic was a bear all the way up

The Ugly: Didn't mention, I had one eye which kept watering due to the fans they had on my or the sun in the outdoor shoot, so had to keep fixing my liner. And when kneeling, the floor was really bad on my knees, caused little marks like kneeling on gravel. I did however, bring oil with me, so was able to take care of it right away when I was standing again.

OH!!! On the water thing. I was a good thing in a way, since we're making some adjustments, so it won't happen at comp. Funny thing is I am flat a board today! Oh, and weighed in at 119 this morning

Fabulous photo!! I'm so glad you had a positive experience with the photographer!

thank-you!

Still playing catch up on e-mails and contacts, had a ton after the photos went up on various sites. It seems I drew some attention with some promoters...I hope something works out, this is probably the only chance I'll get. I have no clue how this works, and need to make sure I am in the hands of the right person, perhaps I should wait a bit to decide in case "the right one" hasn't contacted me yet. I've worked for a small agency for modeling in the past, but this is all different. I don't know....

Training yesterday went really well! I had a lot of energy to get out and most of my training yesterday was cardio, so I tore up the thread mill. Hard music....getting quite fond of "Bodies"

Robbie is away for comp (good luck Dear ) So I am on my own without contact for a few days......So routine now, no worries. The big change starts Wednesday after he arrives in the states.

Back and Biceps tonight

Not had time to update....will post later. Robbie has already left ( he did well at comp by the way), and tried to call me twice. But I was on the other lines......so missed him. I lost his flight number rofl......but at least I know the airport and approx arrival time! Ahhhh....he's gonna kill me.

Any updates? How are the offers for modeling coming along?

Waiting on the final pics But he called today and said I would have them on Monday.

It has been a whirlwind....so a quick catch up.

1st Leg Day with Robbie was so intense! I lifted much more than usual, so improvement already. Came out of shaky but OK. He asked me the following morning how I was and I was actually ok......well by afternoon it had kicked in! Every step and especially leaning down was killer....still sore today.

Last night was back and biceps...Actually went easier than I expected and we made some modifications as we went along. So far so good on not being sore.

Work is so busy right now, so I don't have much time between that and squeezing in training.

Will post pics soon.....still getting adjusted and trying to play catch up on everything else.

Oh.....got in trouble twice so far. Keep forgetting my water and my sleep schedule is way off. I'm keeping late nights and need to get that in check.

The Good: Training is outstanding (Robbie is fantastic)

The Bad: Have to go to bed earlier, that may take a bit

The Ugly: Low water intake, I can see the effect in my skin almost immediately (drying).

Busy weekend (I'm 29 again), so was allowed some leeway. Went to dinner and the club.....and danced all night (and drank too ) But was fine for AM session....just slept in. Then went off to the beach to do NOTHING! Loved it!

Calves, Shoulders, triceps today. Was nicely painful. They shot video so we'll see how it turns out. Everything is coming along wonderfully....so happy with everything. Robbie is very patient and explains everything.

Girls are off for a mini vacation. Which is great, they get to enjoy their summer while all this is going one. It's wake up, eat, work, train, eat, pose, bed.....some days I get to train in the AM, lol

The Good: Had a wonderful 29th!!!!

The Bad: Miss the girls already

The Ugly: not sure, haven't seen the video yet!