Help with my new meal plan

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I'm trying to get myself organized. Not only to start eating the right foods, but also increase my calories A LOT because I'm trying to put on at least 15-20 pounds. I've been asking around for help, but still not quite there. Can you help me add to it? It's not quite finished yet, but let me see what you think.

Breakfast

7AM

Organic cereal/granola with Rice or Soy Milk

or

waffles/bagel, maybe with vegan sausage

also

2 slices of toast (sprouted whole multi-grain bread) with either strawberry JAM or Earth Balance

banana or orange

16oz juice

Snack

10AM

grapes

shake:vegan ice cream, some soy milk, some protein powder, peanut butter, banana, canola oil in a blender/depending on what i use

CLIF bar

or

pbj

juice or water

Lunch

1PM

Mock Meat Meal

Seitan sandwiches/veggie burger/veggie ham sand/or pbj

or

bean and rice burrito with veggies

Bowl of potatoes, broccoli & carrots

and/or

choice of either avocado or apple, and carrots

and/or

hummus with crackers

24oz water

Snack

4PM

Mixed raw nuts, unsalted (cashews, walnuts, almonds)

or

pumpkin seeds

maybe fruit

16oz water

Dinner

7PM

Tofu/vegetable stir-fry (variety of veggies) alternatives:tofu/seitan/tempeh(some soy sauce and rice)

veg ideas: potatoes, grean beens, corn, side dish veggies or pasta dishes with low cooked veggies, eggplant and pasta or past sauce, STEAMED VEGGIES with spices, stuffed mushrooms

and/or

pasta and marinara sauce with vegan chicken strips or ravioli

maybe another slice of toast

12oz chocolate soymilk

16oz water

Snack

10PM

fruit

???

other random ideas:

For quick snacks there's Nutter Butters and Pop Tarts (Strawberry or Blueberry WITHOUT icing)

peaches, nectarines

What else do you usually eat? Anything I'm missing out on there? Is there a better way to arrange the order?

What could I throw in for the 10pm snack?

thanks!

Well, in terms of total food you're looking to eat, you've got a really good start. However, even though people do eat (basically) whatever they want when bulking, there's a lot of things I would minimize on there. Eating high calorie whole foods (nuts, seeds, beans, rice, potatoes, oatmeal) is the best way to keep the mass you're gaining lean.

I would suggest to not include ice cream in your protein shake. There was a thread about what people put in their protein shakes, but normally OJ (or soymilk), Bananas, berries, peanut butter, protein powder is a better way to go.

I'd also suggest eating oatmeal in the morning, instead of cold cereal/granola. Oatmeal will help you feel more full than cold cereal, as it's less processed, and you could add things like a couple of spoonfulls of peanut butter to that (Eating oatmeal over cold cereal saved me so much money very quickly also ) . 2 Slices of whole wheat sprouted toast sounds good.

Nuts as a snack is a fairly solid choice, good call.

For your other snacks, I'd suggest things like apples (or even a can of beans, like lentils) over pop-tarts. Peaches and nectarines are also both GREAT snacks.

Your 7 pm dinner looks pretty good. Stir-fry (especially tofu, rice and veggies) can really help you out.

You definitley have a good plan going, and a good meal frequency and it appears you're drinking enough at each meal, so I think with some fine tuning you'll have a solid meal plan going.

Oh, and one other thing: Bananas bananas bananas, great for bulking.

Good luck.