Sorry site was down

robert

Hey everyone,

Sorry the site was down. We missed our payment for it, but got it sorted out. I don't know why we still have errors.

I'm not home, but will be home in a couple of days and I'll try to find some answers.

Thanks.

Yeah

I've been out of town for days, so I didn't know. Some people phoned me to let me know (thanks guys) so I got it paid for and sorted out.

We just missed the due date, no harm done. We're back in action and I'll sort out the errors soon.....I hope.

Yes Robert...the integrity of our post counts were not compromised so there's nothing to worry about as that is the most important thing in the whole world.

I'll still work to fix things and restore order. I've been away from home for a bit but it has been an awesome break from reality and I went 3 days without the internet and just had to check today because of Vega sales deadlines

We'll be completely back in action makin it happen soon!

Yes Robert...the integrity of our post counts were not compromised so there's nothing to worry about as that is the most important thing in the whole world.

Yet another reason to arbitrarily remove 3000 of potter's posts. The integrity of the community will be greatly enhanced.

integrity isn't as integral as it used to be

Your right...who cares about integrity...nothing is more important than total posts...no matter how you get them.