Liz Rocks Portland's World - Day #2

robert

I'm super sleepy and Liz fell asleep about an hour ago so I don't have her to help me choose photos, but I wanted to share just a few to show what we've been up to.

We got lots of great photos today! We did so much! We saw lots of places, visited friends, and had a great time. We're exhausted from training, hiking, and being busy, but everything is so much fun!

I didn't think I'd post any photos tonight because I was so sleepy but some are super cute and I had to share just a few

Here are a few for now, more to come as we document Liz's American Vacation

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/liz22.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/liz26.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/liz21.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/liz23.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/liz24.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/liz25.jpg

Edited by robert

I can't handle the heat of her workouts either! She made me cry in the gym today....for real. This girl is amazing! She pushes me hard, and it's a great thing!

I'll post more photos later on, just too tired. I'll get some of you guys from dinner tonight. Thanks for coming. It was an all forum-member dinner with 6 of us tonight and I'm sure we'll get 10-15 of us together in one place soon

Aight, so I kind of fell asleep 2.8 seconds after I sat down in the lounge when we returned home cus I woke up at 2am, had no idea where I was or why it was all dark.. and some eejit from Sweden called me short after, when I had managed to fall back asleep. That is not nice. Like I don't have enough trouble handling my jetlag as it is. This gal needs her beauty sleep! I mean, just look at them pictures hahah.

I can't believe robert posted the crappy pictures of me. That is pure evil. I guess it's payback time since I had him cry and beg for mercy in the leg press machine.

Oh yeah, and I haven't even started yet. but he is doing a good job! And his butt is sore today so I guess my slavery paid off.

As for me - I think I O.D'd cooked food last nite. I feel horrible.

It was GREAT seeing some of you last nite. Don' t mind my silliness. I blame the jetlag...and eventually I will grow out of it. or not. . but I still had an awesome time!!!

Potter is a human waste bin! That guy knows how to EAT! I wonder if he's got any taste buds... At least he could handle my extra spicy food... Robert couldn't. So I gues sI had him cry twice yesterday. Hm.. I wonder if I can count that as a skill....

OK, so Liz, you're going to post while I'm tied up on the phone chatting with Brendan Brazier.....I see how it is.

I know I didn't pick our "favorite" photos because I wanted you to be there with me to choose the captions to write about them. We will see the cave photos and back photos soon! But I agree with the others, the photos I chose are super cute and you look great!

Yes, you have making me cry skills. I have pretty good nunchuck skills and I'm pretty good with a bow staff. I need to get some training and taste bud skills and then we'll talk.

Brendan Brazier says hi by the way, now go eat some ham!

We'll post more photos later (including the funny ones).

vegan ham

We say way too many things from Napoleon Dynamite (so that is where the ham comes from), no worries, still a vegan forum

Time for us to go soon..........more picture taking. Ed, I even took one for you. It looked like a tree with ninja turtle bark so I'll post that soon

vegan ham

We say way too many things from Napoleon Dynamite (so that is where the ham comes from), no worries, still a vegan forum

Time for us to go soon..........more picture taking. Ed, I even took one for you. It looked like a tree with ninja turtle bark so I'll post that soon

Well, my mind is officially blown.

Glad ya'll had fun - any plans for anouther gathering of forum folks? Lotus & I hadn't even heard about this one...

Hey loveliberate....you were working and Lotus was studying so we didn't bother getting it touch with you. We just put it together at the last minute and veganpotter, Jamie, davidtarrfoster, and oregonisaac joined LizWorld and I for dinner.

We decided to stay home on Friday and just relax. So we'll meet up with you for brunch or something for sure. We won't be going to the Ocean afterall.

Also..........my car blew up on the drive home from Corvallis So, we had ourselves an interested situation. It didn't actually blow up but we had smoke coming out of it and had to be towed, etc. Just FYI, we won't have a car and will have to rent one to go to Canada.

But please feel free to come over to our place or pick us up or something like that.

We're totally open on Friday and eager to meet up with anyone and everyone who wants to! Sorry I've kept LizWorld in a cave so long and she hasn't met everyone yet, but we're traveling quite a bit and seeing some cool places and doing small meet-ups when we can.

Again, all day Friday we're open and looking forward to hanging out with as many people as we can.

We'll be there Saturday for Graduation as well and back on Tuesday for a gathering before she leaves on Wednesday.

Robert,

No worries amigo - we just want to make sure that we get to hang out with SuperLiz too! Sorry to hear about the car - we can definitely pick ya'll up for brunch today. Our vote is to go to Junior's in SE - Vita & LaurelThirst in NE also have some very good brunchy options.

I'll call ya in just a moment - so turn on yr phone!