milk fiber

chesty leroux

the weird thing is i saw this on a show that was about being eco friendly. How can making fiber from milk not be any worse than cotton when you consider the environmental effects of animal agriculture.

Because of the corrupt lobbyists who won't allow hemp to be grown, which is probably the best option for clothing, due to the whole "No pesticides or herbicides needed."

the weird thing is i saw this on a show that was about being eco friendly. How can making fiber from milk not be any worse than cotton when you consider the environmental effects of animal agriculture.

Because of the corrupt lobbyists who won't allow hemp to be grown, which is probably the best option for clothing, due to the whole "No pesticides or herbicides needed."

that makes me really upset. I am of the belief that hemp could make an enormous difference in so many facets of our lives if they would allow it.

that makes me really upset. I am of the belief that hemp could make an enormous difference in so many facets of our lives if they would allow it.

That's why they don't allow it.

it makes me really mad to just think about it.. not just for clothing but we would have something yummy that beats a lots of other foods out there.. alkaline, omega3, good in protein, so on... it could be the healthiest ''staple'' out there... instead of wheat, soy, corn, rice... etc..