At the Jersey Shore, Part 1:

Odidnetne

Okay, these are a lot of photos, and while we had fun, most of the day was a crime spree of something to the tune of "Major Disorderly Conduct"....kind of...actually it was mostly Topher, but I had some fun too.

A clown on the boardwalk was making things out of balloons, and made us a balloon bong.

I was eating watermelon while driving on the Garden State Parkway (For anyone who's never been to New Jersey, this is classified as "reckless").

Topher did handstands on the boardwalk benches:

....But went a little too far and flipped over it.

I'm going to be posting part 2 in a little while.

Wait...Bong???

I thought he said he made you guys a BOMB...

that's funny. I love the pictures. I have one of Potter and I but I can't' figure out how to post it...

Liz, does anyone ask you if you're on the vegan fitness team?

I had so many ppl come up to me and asked me..I have the same shirt but it's black.

Wait...Bong???

I thought he said he made you guys a BOMB...

that's funny. I love the pictures. I have one of Potter and I but I can't' figure out how to post it...

Liz, does anyone ask you if you're on the vegan fitness team?

I had so many ppl come up to me and asked me..I have the same shirt but it's black.

Actually, I walked in to this coop and this lady said I like your shirt.

But that's all Ive gotten actually...

You know, Im a walking, talking comercial pole

hey topher you look like youre getting a lil bit of your size back! thats good!

thanks dude. im still not lifting weights. just practicing some capoeira movements with my own bodyweight and doing yoga. but i will hit the gym and eat to "bulk" when I have a job and can afford it.

Im eating 90-100% raw. I know I can gain muscle being raw, it doesnt seem that hard now to me.

Raw almond butter is the best bulk food in the world. Along with bananas.

Just raw food overall is awesome. What was it Ed said again?

"hey, raw food is so good. I wonder what would make it even tastier. I know!! Lets set it on fire!"

Raw almond butter is the best bulk food in the world. Along with bananas.

Just raw food overall is awesome. What was it Ed said again?

"hey, raw food is so good. I wonder what would make it even tastier. I know!! Lets set it on fire!"

I cant believe how much raw butter I was able to eat on a spoon. and then you feed me a banana too. it is the best.

hahaha. good old witty ed. he is awesome "oh know he didnt nintendo 1...tofuking DDRX master"