Vivisection Company Stopped On NY Stock Exchange

ronnie kray

Did you catch the guy at about 7 mins into the video saying that the next thing to be attacked are the tobacco, alcohol, and firearms industries. His point was if they give in to the "extremists" now then there will be more problems. This is more Bush policy logic, of not dealing with the "terrorists" or as many may see them-the people that don't go along with the govt. I have yet to hear about this story from some of the political sites i frequent, but i'll keep an eye out.

The Huntingdon campaign has got a boost recently in the UK with the announced closure of another scummy company. The Newchurch guinea pig breeders run by the Hall family. There's been a string of closures now in the UK. Consort Beages (dog breeder), Hillgrove cats (cat breeders), Shamrock farm (monkey breeders-that was us Brighton bunches local victory KICK ARSE!!!), regal rabbits (I think that was it's name we moved to start doing them straight after Shamrock, then it closed as soon as we announced them as our new focus ), now Newchurch, with the UK & US AR-movement working together on the Huntingdon problem they will close at some point (they would have already but for the UK government propping them up).

That's why "the powers that be" are getting so twitchy. It's one of the true, grassroots campaigns that's actually doing something, bit by bit we're chipping away at the fabric of the vivsection industry, one day (soon I hope) it'll be out of both the UK & US, then they'll suddenly find you can test products without using animals, once theirs no profit in it!

This news just brightened up my day which started off by seeing a truckloadn of hot, thirty dehydrated hungry and terrified chickens in a truck bound for their scalding alive fates.

HUntington sciences is one of the worst in the vivisection industry. The day that these scumbags close down will be a historic day indeed, and hopefully will have a devastating domino effect on the industry.

We should be investing our time and resources to find more modern, humane and relevant testing methods than archaic and ghastly animal tests!!! The existence of companies that test for safety without the use of animals proves that this is indeed possible - contrary to what the vivisectors want us to believe.

"Corporations dont lose sleep."

• 17 years later...

Hello! With a variety of account types, educational resources, bonus programs, and localized support committed to providing a personalized experience for successful trading in South Africa, fbs broker offers South Africans a range of features including access to various financial markets such as Forex, cryptocurrencies, stocks, and commodities. goods. These features provide clients with the opportunity to diversify their investment portfolio and improve their trading skills. Advanced trading platforms such as MetaTrader 4 and 5 enable efficient analysis and execution, and the company's regulatory status adds a level of trust and reliability to clients in their financial endeavors.