Beach House Info?

Ravi

Can someone post directions to the beach house?

Also, should we bring sleeping bags, blankets, etc....or does the house have them?

Planning on coming down Saturday morning. Looking forward to it!

I look forward to seeing ya Saturday Ravi!

Lotus & I will probably be the first to arrive but we dont yet have directions directly to the beach house & would personally prefer that they not be posted here on a public forum but heres the link for the info on the house: http://www.seahavenrentals.com/puffins.html

I believe it is pretty centrally located in Lincoln City, Oregon

I don't know the answer to that, but I want the floor, or the top of one of those cool bunk beds!

Damn, I was going to call the top of a bunk bed...maybe they'll have several bunk beds, but then it would look more like a military bed unit than a beach house.

Basically, I can't publicly post the address, or don't feel comfortable doing so, but Lincoln City is small and just show up downtown and give a call to 541-231-6269 for directions.

I'll look up the cross streets if I can and post those later then just call for the house number or just look for someone wearing one of our t-shirts

See you this weekend!!!!

I don't know the answer to that, but I want the floor, or the top of one of those cool bunk beds!

Damn, I was going to call the top of a bunk bed...maybe they'll have several bunk beds, but then it would look more like a military bed unit than a beach house.

Dang!

I want a bunk too!

Just any bunk will do it for me.

Plan B: crashing on the pool table on a bean bag

Most of you are going to carpool from my house but for those who are going straight there, here are some directions:

Directions to Puffin's Perch.... if you are coming from Portland or

Salem as you enter Lincoln City take a right onto Logan Road (at the

second stop light). Stay on Logan Road and turn left onto 57th

St.(just past Dory Cove Restaurant), then take another left on Jetty.

Puffin's Perch is on the corner of 57th and Jetty.

Call 541-231-6269 to get the exact house number or just look for crazy people wearing Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirts. We'll also put up some sort of a sign to make it easy to find.

See you there!

Just a note: This is actually a few miles north of downtown/central Lincoln City - which is probably a good thing as LC is a very popular summer destination & can get crowded. But since all of Oregon's coastline is public property, there is always more beach somewhere!