POST WORKOUT MEAL

Hello all,

Could anyone tell me what meal is the best to eat after a workout? I'm takinfg Vega and love it, but am so damn hungry. I do not want to put fat on, but I feel like eating anything vegan.

Appreciate your feedback.

Veganpotter--do you have any ideas?

Take Care--Patrick

Immediately(within 30-45 minutes) after a workout you should have lots of carbs with little fiber. Maybe a sweet smoothie with some chlorella or spirulina would be good or 2 bananas. Maybe two hours later you should have a well balanced meal with carbs, protein, and some fat. Lately I've been in a wrap kick.

Immediately(within 30-45 minutes) after a workout you should have lots of carbs with little fiber. Maybe a sweet smoothie with some chlorella or spirulina would be good or 2 bananas. Maybe two hours later you should have a well balanced meal with carbs, protein, and some fat. Lately I've been in a wrap kick.

THANKS VEGANPOTTER.

Patrick

Potter's right..

eat bananas lots of bananas before, durning and after, add some greens with bananas after a meal. I usually add vega after my workouts. It too high in protein when I'm in traning.. Then a huge bowl of salad with lots juicey veggies, grounded, flax and avacado. It's juicey and watery enough so you won't have to add oils or dressing to your salad. !

Lately I've been in a wrap kick. What do you put in your wrap Potter?

fruit with isolated protein powder for fast absorption. I use the alive rice and pea protein shake with a banana and some kale juice all in a smoothie. Plus, I have some vitamin C, carnosine, carnitine, and taurine. I'm only taking protein powder because I'm bulking. Otherwise, I'm fine without it.

About 2 hours past the shake, I'll maybe have about 1.5 cups of beans with some broccoli/cauliflower and avocado.

From my experience, I gain fat easily when I up my grain consumption, not my fat. However, body's are all different. Play around, just make sure that green veggies are in there! They saved my life. Chlorophyll is one of the important things I am thankful for in life . Popeye knows what's up.