Mac Danzig in the new season of The Ultimate Fighter

Mac has his own blog where he will occasionally talk about his diet. Unfortunately all his old posts are missing. The only thing I remember from when I read the stuff a while back is that the dude loves his clifbars. I hope he will repeat some of the stuff again.

http://macdanzig.blogspot.com/

Excellent link. The blog for epsiode 1 was very interesting. I like his explanation of "P.F.S."

Thanks!

thanks for linking the blogs. it seems nobody is giving him a hard time about his diet yet. from what the blog says, it even seems like they are curious to try it. "everybody was interested in my diet and started ordering the same food as me... everybody kept wanting to taste my food..."

i have heard of Jake Shields before, even seen a couple of his fights. what peaked my interest was finding out that he holds a victory over "Mach" Sakurai. that impressed me. but i had no idea he was a life long vegetarian. so he's not completely vegan, it's still great to another meat free fighter.

*Spolier Warning*

Kind of a tough episode - more girlfriend drama than fight drama. Ugh (not again). And Serra is much more of a whiner than I previously thought. I don't like him anymore. Danzig kills me - sleeping during "prayer hour". He's awesome.

The fight itself was a bit predictable. Dorian didn't seem that confident that he could keep it off the ground - and when it went to the ground, he had no answer. I know he's gotta fight his fight, but throwing wild head kicks isn't exactly the best way to defend takedowns.

• 2 weeks later...

i've been keeping up with the episodes best i can. i have to try to watch the encore saturday nights. anyways, i can't believe Joey left the house like that. WTF? another guy leaving for a girl. this time i think it was worse, because not only was he never going to be in the UFC but also losing his job as an instructor. and he still left! i don't even know what to say about that guy.

i read Mac Danzig's latest blog. it ended with a strange warning:

" Alright haters, it's time to get your hating goggles on and hate you some Mac Danzig. And fair-weather fans, it's time to jump ship! Hey, like I said, everyone "loses control."

i have no idea what he means, but i gotta watch this episode.

• 1 month later...