Helloo Everyone

Rinbow

My name is Catherine and I'm from North Carolina. I've been a vegan for almost a year, and a vegetarian for 4. After turning vegetarian I lost about 30lbs, going from 195 to 165. Even when turning vegan I stayed at 165. That is until my brother convinced me to start working out after he had gotten into body building and had wonderful results from the "ab's diet". I started working out 3 days a week and eating better [no high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils] .After two months I had lost that 15lbs and am currently 5'8" 150.

Currently, I'm looking to lose these last 10/15 lbs in a healthy manner . In the long term, I would like to be physically fit enough to participate in a marathon or even a triathlon [probably the former, for as a child I was never taught how to ride a bike OR swim].

I'm hoping that with this site and it's wonderful supporters I'll be able to help me in finding/composing a diet/workout plan that is best for me and my goals.

:]

Welcome Catherine! This is the place for wonderful supporters. Thanks for the intro and for being part of our awesome community.

I hope you enjoy your time here and get to meet lots of other cool people. I'd love to see more and more members from your area join us.

All the best and welcome aboard!