Pics from the second German meet-up!!!

flanders77

You need to put a direct link to the image in the tags next time.

I'm going to say, roid_rage you are extremely impressive, probably even more than alex, and alex is my hero.....

I think of you two everytime I train, I don't want asparagus arms anymore.

you make me becoming red

You deserve the compliments, you definitely have one of the more impressive vegan physiques around.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from a Back workout. I had been ill for days from all this travel. Not an excuse, just what happened and I wasn't physically well to train. But I'm back now.

I don't think anyone truly understands my schedule day to day, but it's takes a lot of dedication to get the things done that I get done.

I really do want to make some more progress and hope to look like some of these guys I look up to, someday. Today I was interviewed for a California Newspaper for example and they asked a question near the end that was. "Who do you look up to?" My response was "Alexander Dargatz." Not that I don't look up to others. This was an interview specifically about me and Vegan Bodybuilding. I look up to Brendan Brazier, Ryan Wilson and others, but in this case, I mentioned one of my bodybuilding mentors, and he's here on our forum. What a lucky guy I am to have met Alex and to have learned from him.

Back in Action. Making it happen. Gotta go eat so I can look like these guys!

The oven - some eggplants grilling

Preparing the dough for the Vanilla Potato Pie - yeah, I changed the menu a little

Preparing the Eggplant Pesto Roll

Checking on the Vanilla Potato Pies

Ready!

Praising the cheescakes

I'm so hungry after looking at all those images. Would you mind sharing any or all of those recipes?? ...when you get around to it of course.