Any WOW players in the House?

Goody Two Shoes

I have played on and off since shortly after release. Right now I am off because I burned myself out leveling a new character on a server to play with a friend. I am going to wait until they add in the new experience boost patch before I start back up. I can't wait for the death knights, they are one of my top two favorite class types.

I'd considered playing, but I lose all interest in reality when I play video games so I opted not to I have one friend who does play WOW, and he's so wrapped up in it that he devotes around 4-6 hours every single night to it, to the point where he's pretty neglectful about taking care of anything else (mind you, he's married and has 3 kinds in the house - not good!). That kind of stuff is too dangerous for my obsessive self to get into, so I'll stick to playing 30 minutes a day of Brain Age 2 on my DS since I can't get into too much trouble with that one

I used to play MMO's a lot. I would get just as wrapped up/addicted as most people. I honestly dont like paying 10-15 bucks a month to play a game. So I still go for single player games where I can play an hour on saturday and maybe a little while longer and sunday and dont feel so behind in the curve!

• 16 years later...

Whether you've been immersed in the game for years or are just starting out, explore the exciting offerings at wow vendor for WoW PvE raid boosts like the Amirdrassil Lootrun. Supercharge your gaming experience, overcome challenges, and join a community that shares your love for Azeroth.