Vegan Vacation 2008 - Fundraising

Jessifly

Thanks Jessi.

Thanks potter.

So we have an account set up?

I've been fundraising with my t-shirt sales (buy one get one free + DVD free = 20% goes to V.V. III)

So I'll sort some stuff out soon.

Glad to know this is up early. Many of you remember $$$ issues last year. It takes a lot to pull off this event.

All donations are appreciated!

Thanks!

I'm going to extend my donation period. All of my pots purchased by forum members from now until June will come with a percentage going to the the Vegan Vacation. 20% of all my sales before shipping will go the the fund...I'll post a more detailed message later on.

• 3 weeks later...

I got some donations via cooperation with Food Fight Vegan Grocery so that was cool.

I also accumulated some funds from the 20% I gave from all t-shirts sold in December and January.

Anyone else fundraising out there? I know it takes effort, I've been doing it for years, but just wanted to see if anyone had a good head start on it?

Feel free to share your fundraising ideas too!

• 4 weeks later...
An account has been set up for all vegan vacations funds (from

fund-raising, deposits, etc). It is through paypal:

veganvacationfunds at yahoo dot com

Doesn't seem to work?

I tried to donate some via paypal but it came back to me.

But i ordered stuff from Potter so at least he gave the percentage to you

An account has been set up for all vegan vacations funds (from

fund-raising, deposits, etc). It is through paypal:

veganvacationfunds at yahoo dot com

Doesn't seem to work?

I tried to donate some via paypal but it came back to me.

But i ordered stuff from Potter so at least he gave the percentage to you

Thanks for letting me know... I fixed the problem this morning by upgrading the account so I can now accept all payment methods to the fund account.

Thanks!

I got some donations via cooperation with Food Fight Vegan Grocery so that was cool.

I also accumulated some funds from the 20% I gave from all t-shirts sold in December and January.

Anyone else fundraising out there? I know it takes effort, I've been doing it for years, but just wanted to see if anyone had a good head start on it?

Feel free to share your fundraising ideas too!

One easy thing to do for fundraising is cooking, because materials cost more than what you bring in. Also what vegan doesn't like a meal, we are already buying food from other venues might as well go towards something wonderful. I was thinking about coming to the VV but turns out my sister is getting out of prison that weekend so i will be making a last minute trip to California to welcome her into the world of rehabilitation. Good luck everyone!