What position do you sleep in?

BodhiDave85

Sleep on my bed more?

Yup...if you feel better on the floor your probably better off on the floor. I think the only time the floor isn't as good as a bed is if you have so much trouble sleeping it outweighs the benefit of sleeping on a hard surface.

Sleep on my bed more?

Yup...if you feel better on the floor your probably better off on the floor. I think the only time the floor isn't as good as a bed is if you have so much trouble sleeping it outweighs the benefit of sleeping on a hard surface.

Yeah I think I don't care for the softness and that I'm so high off the ground.

I would think you could catch yourself sleeping more on your bike then the floor

How about sleeping on hay? It's pretty soft. I've seen potter spend a lot of time on the floor at my house and at hotel rooms

When I travel with others, I always take the floor. Kinda like taking the stairs, which I suggest.....though not for sleeping.

How about sleeping on hay? It's pretty soft. I've seen potter spend a lot of time on the floor at my house and at hotel rooms

When I travel with others, I always take the floor. Kinda like taking the stairs, which I suggest.....though not for sleeping.

The stairs, don't get me going !! You're hilarious

Yeah I'll probably like sleeping on hay

It always makes you look like the really "good" friend if you volunteer to take the floor first at a hotel...then they take you out to eat for doing that...little do they know it was all planned.

I used to really like sleeping on the floor when I was younger, but I find it more difficult now. My arms usually end up falling asleep if I'm on my side.

In bed, I usually sleep on my sides, alternating throughout the night. When I try to sleep on my back, my lower back starts to hurt... This might have to do with the softness issue potter mentioned, but my bed is really quite firm, so I'm not entirely sure.

-Chris

Your hay was pretty damn nice to sleep on

I like sleeping on my side. I have my back facing the wall and my face area facing the open space/rest of the room. The reason for this dates back to a scary childhood incident that I had. I was sleeping one night with my face facing the wall and my back facing the open space. I distinctly remember the feeling of someone poking my back. It felt cold and chilled. I jolted and immediately turned around to find.....Absolutely nothing( Which scared the shit out of me ) and ever since then it's resulted in me sleeping with my back facing the wall.