What position do you sleep in?

BodhiDave85

I sleep on my side.

Probably 60% of the time on my right side and 40% on my left. I seem to have a slight preference, but only slight. Sometimes I'm somewhat face down and rarely on my back, though I may try it now.....

When I sleep on my side, its like 80% of the time on the right, 20% left...unless i had a CRAZYYYYY night then my right side is were my feet are, my head is were my arms should be, one foot is in the air and the other under my chest. hah

I sleep on my back, my arms usually at my heads sides (as if I was surrendering to the cops in an action movie, to be clear ) While I still have some issues with my ack if I stand or run without sitting for a while, everyone is amused when seeing me sleeping.

When I'm at home I Often go to sleep on my stomach but I sleep on my right side most of the time.

This is because I like to face towards the side of the bed and the window I think.

When I'm having sleep overs, I have to sleep on my left side, as the right side of the bed is already taken and to face outwards I've got to sleep on my left side. Ummm come to think of it, the right side, the middle and a significant part of the left side are taken, but that is another story

When I have sleepovers I always notice that the girl gets most of my bed. Now that I think of it, my chihuahua back home always found a way to take up most of the bed, too.

I sleep on my back with my arms straight at my sides. Some of my best sleep has occurred on really hard surfaces, like a flat table, lying on my back.

Whats so great about hard surfaces? I am totally spoiled when it comes to a good mattress. When I was more deeply involved in Buddhism, I slept on the floor for a week to work on giving up certain attachments, but all I got was an achy back!

Your midsection is very heavy relative to the rest of the body spread on a bed...that makes the bed sink in one place more than the rest...this puts stress on the spin. If you sleep on your side it stresses the hips and torques your spine.

Whats so great about hard surfaces? I am totally spoiled when it comes to a good mattress. When I was more deeply involved in Buddhism, I slept on the floor for a week to work on giving up certain attachments, but all I got was an achy back!

Your midsection is very heavy relative to the rest of the body spread on a bed...that makes the bed sink in one place more than the rest...this puts stress on the spin. If you sleep on your side it stresses the hips and torques your spine.

Interesting...there's the reasoning i guess.