Tony Gonzalez on ESPN today talking about being VEGAN!

robert

This was pretty awesome!

I know some of you have various opinions about TG but he was on ESPN today, talking one-on-one with an announcer about being VEGAN and it had the word "vegan" on the screen and he talked about how great he feels eating plant-based foods and mentioned the word "vegan" a bunch of times saying, "I'll be vegan long after my playing career!"

He also talked about more endurance on the field and better recovery.

SeaSiren and I watched it at our hotel room and it was awesome!

9-time Pro Bowler, record setting NFL player going Vegan...pretty freakin awesome!

Right on, Tony! I have major respect for that guy, not only for adopting a plant-based diet but also for being so open about it in a sport like pro football. I'd love to see him make it to the Pro Bowl on a vegan diet, and I'm confident that he can make it happen.

Mike

I hope this means he is vegan now. If not thats like being a weight lifter and saying I'll be an elite marathon runner long after my weight lifting career....possible but the statement doesn't quite make sense.

Yeah, it was actually quite cool! They didn't poke fun at veganism, they put the words right on the screen, Tony said it over and over and said he looks forward to being vegan long after his playing career because he likes it.

I saw it as as very positive thing. SeaSiren and I watched it. Cool to see it on mainstream ESPN!!!!

Veganism is HOT right now!

I'm at the Arnold Classic www.arnoldclassic.com with SeaSiren, Ravi and xveganjoshx arrives tomorrow, and we've already been approached by a number of people who recognize us and are into Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, so we're gaining popularity with more of a mainstream audience all the time.

Yeah, it was actually quite cool! They didn't poke fun at veganism, they put the words right on the screen, Tony said it over and over and said he looks forward to being vegan long after his playing career because he likes it.

I saw it as as very positive thing. SeaSiren and I watched it. Cool to see it on mainstream ESPN!!!!

Veganism is HOT right now!

I'm at the Arnold Classic www.arnoldclassic.com with SeaSiren, Ravi and xveganjoshx arrives tomorrow, and we've already been approached by a number of people who recognize us and are into Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, so we're gaining popularity with more of a mainstream audience all the time.

Did you catch Ingrid Newkirk promoting her new book on vegetarianism on The Colbert Report?