Hot Vegan Books/other products?

robert

Hey, we're going to start having a book of the month or something like that we'll be promoting on the front page.

Any suggestions for hot vegan books or other products that you'd like to see featured on the front page of the main site?

Thanks for any suggestions........

I just bought "The Uncheese Cookbook" and tried a couple recipes from it. I am finding it quite handy for getting more nutritional yeast into my diet.

I really really want that book!! I've had my eye on it for awhile. LUCKY!

I need to borrow this book from the anarchist collective downtown. I saw it there during one of there vegan dinner deals.

I just bought "The Uncheese Cookbook" and tried a couple recipes from it. I am finding it quite handy for getting more nutritional yeast into my diet.

I need to borrow this book from the anarchist collective downtown. I saw it there during one of there vegan dinner deals.

It is definitely an awesome book. Once I am out of school for the summer, I plan on delving deep into the recipes.

It is definitely an awesome book. Once I am out of school for the summer, I plan on delving deep into the recipes.

let me know if you find a recipie for good block cheeze. i can make decent kinda cheeze sauce but not blocks of it. i am think perhaps i will jhave to use agar flakes or perhaps let the soymilk culture a bit.