I'll Have a Booth at World Fest L.A. May 10th

veggieprincess

I know Robert is speaking at this event.

I will have a booth for veganpersonaltraining.com and also a bunch of articles and literature on the positive impact that a Vegan diet has on the Environment.

I'm a little nervous because its my first go at anything political that is face to face. I'm sure I'll do fine because I'm pretty confident about my communication skills, but I'm just a little nervous doing it alone.

Anyways, hope to meet some Forum members and it should be a great day.

Awesome! I'll see you there!

You can give me some literature as well so I can send people from the Vega booth over to see you. I cross promo with other companies or individuals I like or support.

I do that all over the country and have made a lot of friends doing so, have built a huge network, and I get free stuff from tons of companies all the time because I've supported and promoted them

So we'll support you and see you soon!

I just secured a bunch of Gemma samples, Nitrofusion samples and I think 200 mini Clif Builder Bars for my booth. I'm a good talker to be getting this stuff because its so last minute. I'll be talking alot about protein and the Vegan diet.

Stilll need more leads for environmental literature. I got a couple on the other thread but I'd like to find more.

Vegan Vixen Kim has really inspired me by watching how she raises-funds and markets herself for the project we're doing. She's rubbing off on me and really setting the bar high. 2008 is going to be a great year!!!