the goonies

Hero

Don't you realize? The next time you see sky...it'll be over some other town. The next time you take a test! it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the bestest stuff for us but right now they gotta do whats right for them cause its their time THEIR TIME! up there. Down here it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second you ride up Troy's bucket....

If I get my internship I might move to Astoria… will you guys come visit me? I’ll show you the goonies house.

I useta live in Gearhart (just north of Seaside) and work in Warrenton (just south of Astoria). Astoria's kind of a nice little town (or was, 10 years ago), but I spent far more time in Portland.

I volunteered at the grade school that Kindergarten Cop was filmed in.

I want to visit the goonies house sooooo bad. i dont think anyone understands. when i was a lil kid i wanted to be a goonie sooo bad, and once i found out the house was real i was soo stoked. and then once i visited the ocean (newport), and megan told me we should go to astoria next time, i was like oh shit no way, thats where the goonies was filmed! i gots to go there, i just gotta

I want to visit the goonies house sooooo bad. i dont think anyone understands. when i was a lil kid i wanted to be a goonie sooo bad, and once i found out the house was real i was soo stoked. and then once i visited the ocean (newport), and megan told me we should go to astoria next time, i was like oh shit no way, thats where the goonies was filmed! i gots to go there, i just gotta

AHAHAHAHA I wish I could post the video of me suggesting that we go to Astoria....or wait, is it Estonia? Or is Topher stoned?

(Side note, Topher was not, nor would he ever be, stoned)

If only I didn't sound like a 6 yr old...."yeah!"

Seriously. I'm laughing now. I just can't stop!

Topher tells the truth, he loves the Goonies.

Oh believe me, I understand! I need to come to oregon.

Stand By Me was also filmed in Oregon. A town named Brownsville. My sister lives there and my mom used to teach a lot of kids from that town. It's maybe 1/2 hour, 45 min from Corvallis.

Shows what a good Oregonian I am....I've never even heard of that town.

I'm Portland-centric