Crazy Olympic Lifting Friend of Mine

Guest veganpotter

Here are some clips of a friend I went to HS with. I can't believe how strong she is now...not all that big either considering what she's doing. I just wish she were vegan

How much weight is she throwin around???! Either way, I'm sure its way more than I can do. Impressive!

She actually weights a hair under 140 but clean and jerks a bit over 260 and snatches over 220. Odd thing is that you'd never think of her as a weight lifter. She's very quiet and modest...not the brute she is in the gym.

Crap potter, your friend is amazing! What is it with your hometown and champs, I am kind of wishing I grew up where you did. Like that other powerlifting dude on your myspace, you, her, etc.....

I started to get chills on at the 1 min marker on the second vid. She also seems quite attractive and extremely charismatic. And of course what you be more appealing to watch than a woman working out with a bending bar like it's a body bar.

Thank you for posting this, just goes to show you can do anything you want if you put your mind to it.

Commercial was sweet also.

She's a really sweet girl...lots of fun too. I've only seen her a few times since she left high school but she's still very humble...despite living in the Olympic Training center for 4 years.

As for my area I have no idea. My county is a baseball hub mostly but we've also had quite a few NBA players(not many superstars), and my school has had many track stars thanks to my great coach and one prominent family.

As for Natalie...her father is the Naval Academy's strength and conditioning coach so she grew up around lifting. She didn't even lift that much early in HS. Her dad had her learn all the techniques without doing them with super heavy weights. I never really saw her lift heavy in HS. It was a lot of weight for anyone else but it was obviously not hard for her.

I think we're gonna hear a lot more about her in a few months. I'm thinking she has a chance at getting a medal...probably not Olympic Gold but you never know. She's been maxing out pretty consistently and hasn't really hit any plateaus.