My LARGEST Magazine feature (7 pages, 4 photos, lots of text

robert

Basically "weight lifting" is how I describe.....anything that is resistance for the muscles....weights, bodyweight, cables, elastic bands, etc. That is how I see it....but mainly weights.
Ah. I imagined "resistance training" to be something different. I thought it could be something like stay in the hardest position instead of reps. Like for example i do lat pulldown and hold it low.

I don't think so.......I never logged in and as far as I know nobody else did a bunch of people have told me they've seen it.......

hmmmm, try again or maybe copy and paste in a new window.

It should work....and it's a pretty cool feature, so I hope you can see it

It has worked 100% of the time for me each time I've clicked on it from various computers so I haven't experienced the "error page" but I heard from hsorlando that you just have to insert an e-mail address somewhere on the page (again I haven't seen that 'not logged in page' so I don't know what it looks like) but then it should be viewable.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for checking it out!

Thanks

Nice to be mentioned on the Cover as well

P.S. I saw you in MD when I was at the airport. Great pic!

I love that it's no longer a Robert Cheeke show and that YOU and others are making names in this industry being featured in magazines, on stage, on websites all over the world, and getting our message out there while building a career in the industry at the same time.

It's a great TEAM effort