WWF Wrestlers

WWF wrestling was on and I was noticing the older wrestlers and how they are really looking out of shape, guys like triple h, etc, then you have the souped up guys like Bobby Lashley, man he looks awesome and gets bigger everytime I see him!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed. that's what I was alluding to with my

Can't remember where I read it, but I seem to recall reading that 99.5% of pro bodybuilders (not the natural competion ones) are on the juice

Funny, it's inspiring to see what they look like but when you think about HOW they got to look like that...........

Wow 60,,,I'm surprised he's made it that long on the juice!

Lashley is unbelievable and you can tell he's really aggressive too!

I was thinking that it must be hell dating these guys if they are on the juice but maybe they don't get roid rage!?

and the you get guys like Kurt Angle and jonny London who aren't on the juice and they look so regular!

do you think that it's less exciting with the juiceless guys?

• 2 weeks later...
Wow!!!! That doesn't even look real

Hope I look like that at 60!!

We should make a vegan wrestling federation. I'd pay money to watch Bigbwii wrestle Rob, and I'm not even a wrestling fan.

You never know though, isn't vegan bodybuilding a bit too much in it's infancy to tell just how fit & healthy we'd look when we get up there in years?

We actually have a Vegan Pro Wrestler on the forum. BrandonC is the guy. He's training right now in Ireland I believe.

I am always up for a match. I had one a few months ago and it was pretty awesome. We filmed it of course, and it was pretty awesome.

The more vegan athletes we get, the more impact we can have in all areas in sports.

We've come along way. I've been a vegan athlete for 10 years and back then I was the only one I knew who was doing it. Just like Daywalker said when he found this forum, he thought he was the only vegan bodybuilder out there. Not that there are a bunch of us, but there are vegan bodybuilders all over the place, not all of them are online or belong to forums or groups. For example, even in my small town there is another vegan bodybuilder (not on the forum) and he bench presses over 300 pounds and is much bigger than me and Topher. Topher met him once or twice while he was still here. Point being, there is a growing number of us and in the next few years we will be making a much greater impact in sports.

Already, Mike Mahler, Alexander Dargatz and myself combined have been featured in over 100 magazines (granted at least 80 of those alone are Mike Mahler) but we're getting ourselves out there.

Random comment.....did you see the Vega bars featured in that issue of Muscle & Fitness?

Random comment.....did you see the Vega bars featured in that issue of Muscle & Fitness?

that was great to see. vega stacked up well against the other bars. I've never heard of that pumpkin bar though.

btw... ummmm I don't know about bigbwii but I was just joking about the wrestling matches Rob (I would be the one on the left)

I'm the best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be

Paul Henry says he's gonna show me how to DDT you on a table!

Ray Mysterio's gonna show me how to do the 619 on you after your DDT!

Booker T's gonna braid my hair!

M&M's gonna teach me how to paint those jeans on!

and the Undertakers gonna show me how to roll my eye's to the back of my head!!

Boy your going down!