naturally build and huge

Arnold admits to taking them on my DVD for Pumping Iron...he said he never took them as a well cycled supplement since they were new to him and his friends. He'd take them more as an extra pill...sometimes he take one...sometimes he'd take three or four...this was dianabol which is extremely potent and dangerous. As for being clean and huge you can only get huge if your short and thats not as huge as pro bodybuilders are now...just really big. People with alot of fat can get huge with alot of muscle but not maintain it if they cut. I was 320lbs and my understructure would have been the frame of maybe a 250 bodybuilder which is huge but if I were to cut down from that weight I would have surely lost a ton of muscle

Isaac "Dr Size" Nesser has the worlds largest muscular chest and arms in the world, according to The Guinness Book of World Records! 74 inch chest, 29 arms, he weighs 362lbs, bench presses 825lbs and he is completely drug free. He would like to get the word out to as many people as he can, that it's possible to achieve great things without drugs.

Google for this guy, he's huge and drugfree.

Isaac "Dr Size" Nesser has the worlds largest muscular chest and arms in the world, according to The Guinness Book of World Records! 74 inch chest, 29 arms, he weighs 362lbs, bench presses 825lbs and he is completely drug free. He would like to get the word out to as many people as he can, that it's possible to achieve great things without drugs.

Google for this guy, he's huge and drugfree.

Maybe he's drugfree, but no way these arms are 29 inches. Google for Magnus Samuelsson for example, he is 6" 7, and has 24inch arms - don't his arms look much bigger?!

And i think it's absurd to call this chest the biggest muscular chest - what does that mean anyway?? He's not lean, and i'm sure there are some chests out there that are bigger... Sure he's big, but he's got a big mouth, too.

[Maybe he's drugfree, but no way these arms are 29 inches. Google for Magnus Samuelsson for example, he is 6" 7, and has 24inch arms - don't his arms look much bigger?!

Magnus: http://www.magnus-samuelsson.net/en/default.asp?view=images&ViewImage=training/Training_09.jpg

Isaac:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker27.htm

Not really...

Personally I don't care about the records, but Attila asked if there were huge natural bodybuilders, and Isaac is one of them.

that guy could be clean but probably not...he's got quite a bit of fat to so its much easier to get that kind of muscle...as for the chest thing...I've seen a 96inch belt at a fat people store before...surely a man that needs a belt like that has a larger chest and much larger arms

Its hard to say who's drug free and who isn't...its really obvious when someone isn't but the inbetween people all say that they don't take drugs

I'm pretty sure he had to take them to have a bodybuilding carreer...not at the end. At the end of his career he would have needed less...it takes much more drugs to get big than to stay big

Right...not gonna happen. As for some of the legal "drugs" some of them are as good as the illegal ones if you increase doses dramatically so they're no different

You'd have to be on gear to look the way Arnold did during his peak, there is no way around it.

But it is possible to get the body of a great bodybuilder without gear. Do a search for "golden age of bodybuilding" and you can see pictures of the old bodybuilders from before steroids were used. A lot of them had really powerful physiques even by today's standards.

I agree...they just didn't cut down so they're not all veiny. If they did they would have surely lost some mass along with it but with a bit of fat they look really good

dont' kid yourself, almost all top level athletes have used at one point in their career. pro bodybuilders use the most. i don't even see why people make such a big issue out of it. its part of the game. athletes seek advantages over others whether its gear, equipment, high-altitude training, etc. how can someone argue its fair for a 400 m sprinter who is able to live up and train in the mountains all year round vs. another sprinter who has a family to support and can only train at high altitude for part of the year? at least look at the whole picture before you single out one aspect of training. this 14 minute HBO clip that debunks the risks of steroids is worth watching.

http://www.steroidlaw.com/images/steroids_0002.wmv

The thing is...alot of people with those advantages of living in areas with altitute also have money...also being a professional athlete is much more difficult than being a working professional. If family is your main concern and your an aspiring pro athlete you should do something else since success isn't likely no matter what drugs you take. If I'm in the life situation I'm in now and my partner(that doesn't exhist) were to become pregnant I'd give up my dreams immedately unless I was already making money.

I have it from a good source that Arnie and his those he competed with were entirely natural. The IFBB has always had strict drug control measures - I mean you only have to look at Ronnie Coleman - he is a cop so he would never consider taking drugs.

But my favourite natural strength athlete is Greg Valentino

Jonathan

I love greg but I think he ate so much spirluna I'd consider him a doper...even if it is organic

Yeah, that shit should be banned - I am just sick of reading about spirulina abuse in the newspapers these days.

I inject mine straight into the glutes....

I take it and hate it but until they find a good drug test for spirulina...its the only way I can compete without getting in trouble...if they find a test for spirulina I'll have to figure something else out