Vega Holiday Offer

robert

Hey crew,

Obviously, I work for Vega, but this is a benefit for our forum members that I'm making available. Many of you already take Vega, so this is just a way to get a ton of extra stuff, supporting a store I work directly with.

I know many of you purchased Vega on www.foodfightgrocery.com when I announced my Vega Offer to send lots of complimentary stuff as a thank you.

That offer still stands of course *see Who Takes Vega? thread* but I wanted to offer bonus stuff this time of year.

Food Fight already posted a 10% discount when you buy two containers of Vega at a time, which is awesome!

So, now, what I'll do is come up with a few other offers. Just like the other one, just e-mail me once you've made the order and I'll ship stuff out right away.

1. Buy two containers (any size) and get a free Vega t-shirt, water bottle, Brendan's book Thrive, and extra bonus powder packs and Vega bars.

2. Buy at least two boxes of Vega bars and get a free Vega t-shirt, and copy of Brendan's book Thrive.

3. Any order from Food Fight! will get bonus Vega packs of powder, bars, and things like stickers, brochures, buttons, etc.

4. With any order over $200 or more, you get a Vega t-shirt, water bottle, Brendan's book Thrive, our Vegan Fitness Built Naturally DVD, a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, lots of bonus Vega products and other gifts.

Thanks again for supporting the ALL VEGAN store in Portland!

http://store.foodfightgrocery.com/healthysnacks.html

4. With any order over $200 or more, you get a Vega t-shirt, water bottle, Brendan's book Thrive, our Vegan Fitness Built Naturally DVD, a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, lots of bonus Vega products and other gifts.

Is this orders of Vega stuff, or any order from Food Fight?

(An idea for those who already have "Thrive" and the VFBN DVD and don't need another copy of their own: donate these to your local library or school library or if you find an alternative health practitioner who has a lending library, donate it there, or maybe leave a copy of Thrive in a doctor's waiting room!)

Can I get a free Vegan bodybuilding tee with one of these deals!??!?!

Sure, no problem

I have a ton of them (not featured on our website). I sell a bunch at expos, trade shows, festivals, etc. but I don't often put them online.

So I have plenty and I'd be happy to send one with Vega purchases.

Is this orders of Vega stuff, or any order from Food Fight?

(An idea for those who already have "Thrive" and the VFBN DVD and don't need another copy of their own: donate these to your local library or school library or if you find an alternative health practitioner who has a lending library, donate it there, or maybe leave a copy of Thrive in a doctor's waiting room!)

With this specific one, yeah any order of $200 in general, I'll send a bunch of stuff.

Just e-mail me and let me know when orders have been made. I live close by to Food Fight! so I can always verify orders, although I'm pretty trusting...and then I'll send off the goodies.

The idea is to reward people with Vega stuff who buy Vega from Food Fight! but I'm all for supporting them in anyway, so with large orders, let me know and I'll send along Vegan Bodybuilding stuff in addition to extra Vega.

I have quite an inventory after an entire summer of festivals and ordering thousands of dollars worth of clothing

Thanks for the support!

I'll try to get some pics up of the items I do have.

Good call, that is one of the original bad boys. That shirt was printed years ago, and I actually think I have one or two left. The newer ones have larger text and are in a variety of colors, mainly black, grey, and blue right now.

Ok....just checked the closet. I have ONE LEFT of that design with the smaller print as in my avatar photo. It's yours when you order.

Thanks!

It is medium, but I have tons of other shirts from S to 2XL as well.

I'll hook you up, no worries there.

Thanks to others for the recent orders from Food Fight. I got the e-mails. Just remember to include your address in the e-mail so I don't have to chase it down from Food Fight.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks for the orders so far!

Again, if you already take Vega, you might as well get it from Food Fight! We're sending out Vega t-shirts, water bottles, Vegan Bodybuilding t-shirts, DVDs, adn tons of extra Vega items in addition to those ordered.

Tis the season, or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...