"Suitable for Vegetarians" = vegan on labels?

bighead

I was wondering about this. Any vitamins I ever take (B or multi mostly) is usually made by Solgar. That's because I'm alergic to soy, gluten and dairy and Solgar puts on their labels if it is free of those ingeredients.

But they have supplements that say "Suitable for Vegetarians" and some that don't. I want to know if this label means vegan or what. Anyone either know the answer or know a website that has the answer(s)?

honestly those are total crap vitamins anyways. But hey! its your body!

"that's because I'm alergic to soy, gluten and dairy and Solgar puts on their labels if it is free of those ingeredients. "

Recommend him something else he can have then, don't just put a negative response in without helping....

do you at least know of a name or two of brands that make food based vitamins with probiotics and/or enzymes? if i knew the brand names, i could do the research on the allergens, etc. but i don't really know who makes these type of vitamins you're talking about...

WOW! i looked up vita mineral greens and read their site. that stuff sounds great! i will be checking today if stores near me carry it! thanks for telling me about that!

veganessentials.com sells their trial size, and it's good, and doesn't taste so bad.. it's a bit expensive, but i think it's worth buying. ( in case you're looking for supplements ).