CALENDAR PROJECT

Daywalker

He should wear a paper sack just to make things fair on the rest of the world

@veggiemeggy: I can asure you that a paper sack looks better than the underwear he weares an the picture...

@Alex: Hope it sells well and another question: why didn`t you put a competition pic into the calendar? That would have been even more impressing!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another question: why didn`t you put a competition pic into the calendar? That would have been even more impressing!

Do you REALLY think i still reply to you after THIS:

@veggiemeggy: I can asure you that a paper sack looks better than the underwear he weares an the picture...

Have you asked food fight if they would carry them? Not that I am trying to take sales away from Rob. They have a fare selection of books there and I think they already have one vegan calendar (someone’s art work). Just a thought… I was going to post their email but this stupid computer won’t open it!!! Here is there web site; in it is an “email us” link. http://store.foodfightgrocery.com/ Talk to them!!!! They rock!!!!

Hey everyone,

Once the calendars arrive here in the US I'll put them up on the website and I'll also work to get them in many stores around my area.

I haven't worked on the main site too much lately because my website guy moved away many months ago but I'll try to do some stuff myself and get the calendar up there on the products page.

I also look forward to seeing it

I think we will do it again next year. Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness will probably fund the project the second time around. Assuming our movie Vegan Fitness Built Naturally sells well, which I think it will, funding the calendar should be no problem.

So everyone in the US, just wait a couple of weeks and we'll have the calendars here!

-Robert