2010 TOUR DE FRANCE!!!! (there will be spoilers)

sorry for lagging....i just finished 12 days of 10 hour days @ work and fitting in 2 workouts each day has left me no spare time to post results.

although the race is goooood.

i hope schleck kills it on the thursday stage after the rest.

anyone who has missed is they play a recap of all the important parts tomorrow since its a rest day.

cheers!!!

questions and comments.

1) bike racers are big wussies. so are vegetarians. it makes sense.

2) what happened on saturdays stage? I saw that vinokourov won by 12 seconds over cavendish. knowing how both of those guys ride, I'd say that vino was in a group for a while that fell apart and he kept going, or there were a couple small hills with between 15-20 miles out from the finish and vino attacked solo and held them off. cav won the field sprint.

how close am I?

also, attacking the yellow jersey while off the bike is not ok. contador is a prick (and I used to like him. when he won paris-nice in 07 I called him to win the tour. I was right. but whatever. dudes too big for his britches.

this whole shebang ALMOST makes me want to race bikes again!

questions and comments.

1) bike racers are big wussies. so are vegetarians. it makes sense.

2) what happened on saturdays stage? I saw that vinokourov won by 12 seconds over cavendish. knowing how both of those guys ride, I'd say that vino was in a group for a while that fell apart and he kept going, or there were a couple small hills with between 15-20 miles out from the finish and vino attacked solo and held them off. cav won the field sprint.

how close am I?

also, attacking the yellow jersey while off the bike is not ok. contador is a prick (and I used to like him. when he won paris-nice in 07 I called him to win the tour. I was right. but whatever. dudes too big for his britches.

this whole shebang ALMOST makes me want to race bikes again!

#2...YEP

i hate contador, i think its not cool what he did, but i think its fair...people crash out, get punctures, etc...

its all racing. GO SCHLECK!!!

p.s. lance rode great yesterday, so exciting to see him up front trying to win a stage.

good tour....surprised schleck didnt go for it more on thursday....time trial was good, he was actually up on contador at the first time check and it made the rest of it soooo good. denis menchov killed it and moved up into 3rd place. tomorrows stage is just for tradition, nothing will/can change except the sprints jersey will be decided, i hope thor hushov comes out on top, hes behind patacci bu like 4 points.