hi

ian b

i've been reading the forums for a while now and have finally decided to join. i'm not a true vegan - still have a little dairy and eggs but i guess i'm moving that way (a friend showed me a book that's made me realize even though i don't eat meat, i could still eat much better.)

i've been into fitness for about ten years, since catching a glimpse of my 6'1 128 lb body in a window. i'm now about 195 give or take a couple.

i suppose that's about it. i look forward to participating in the forums.

ian b

Hi Ian B! I just joined up myself, good to have another Texan on board (even if you are from the east side . . . ).

Sounds like you are on the right track for being a fit vegan. Are you into any sports? What sort of training do you do?

Hey Ian,

Thanks for joining us. We have a huge Texas following More Texans on here than any other regional area I think.

Check the General Discussion are and you'll find some posts from the group of Texans here.

I hope you have a great time on the forum, learn lots of stuff that will help you get over to a complete vegan diet, and meet some cool people too.

All the best and welcome aboard!

these ARE fast replies. i do a lot of weight training. and unfortunately i guess i'm now at that age (31) where i have to do cardio. i do some martial arts - philipino and mixed stuff when i can. i work 16 hour days at a treatment center and now i'm back in school so training of any sort has gotten tough. but hopefully this will halp keep me focussed.

Yeah, we're pretty friendly around here

Wow, 16-hour days!!! That must be tough! I've done some 12 and 14-hour days in the past, but only a few of them, never 16 and never on a regular basis.

Eat well and rest well All the best,