A small little article in my Newspaper about Me :)

robert

Here is a link to a short article my Newspaper wrote about my contest:

http://www.gtconnect.com/articles/2005/11/07/news/community/monloc12.txt

My section is near the bottom.

I know it is hard to spell Sacramento

Another link from that same paper over the summer is here:

http://www.gazettetimes.com/articles/2005/06/29/news/community/wedloc01.txt

-Rob

The wrestler who beat me is a 16-year veteran of the WWF/WCW/ECW/WWE. He wrestled under the names Psycho, Pitbull, and Johnny Blake. He is a super nice guy and I hope to share the stage with him again sometime.

Growing up all I ever wanted to be was a Pro wrestler so it was great to hear stories of nearly 2 decades in the business wrestling with all the greats!

-Rob

HaHaHa,

That's awesome!

Yeah, I've met a bunch of the guys and have a few photos with Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Scott Steiner, Diamond Dallas Page, Kurt Angle, etc.

I got very close to working for that company (WWF now WWE) back in 2001 but it wasn't meant to be.

So I started this whole Vegan Bodybuilding thing.....it's worked out pretty well since then

-Robert

"Cheeke takes 2nd as bodybuilder

Robert Cheeke, a 1998 graduate of Corvallis High School and a vegan bodybuilder, competed in the International Natural Bodybuilding Association (INBA) world Natural Bodybuilding Championships in Sacramental, Calif., on Oct. 29. He placed second in the Men’s Novice Class, behind a WWE Pro Wrestler.

Cheeke is currently the INBA Northwestern USA Novice Overall Champion. He owns and operates Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness in Corvallis.

Corvallis dog wins top agility title

Pulse, a border collie belonging to Bart Pierce of Corvallis, won the North American Dog Agility Council’s national championship at the elite 20-inch level at a competition held Oct. 12 to 18. "

Right above the dog article. Vegans are always around animals.