German Vegan Forum?

kumulus

So as matter of effect of the Earthlingsmovie i watched today my decision in terms of nutrition is clear now.

well i wanted to share my feelings in the big german BB-forum http://www.muskelschmiede.de but after i made the thread with the link to the movie and some question bout the feelings from the others the thread and my account been deleted bout 5 answers later.

so my problem now is that i still want to build mucles but i want to change my nutrition.and other problem is my english as you can read.

so anyone here know a german forum for veganBB or a good teacher in english?

thx for answers

kumi

Actually we have a lot of German bodybuilders here so you don't need to search for anything.

I think your English is fine (but I'm not the best judge since I'm not that good in it either). The best way to learn English is to read and write it... and that can be done here too.

Some of the fittest people here are German, you'll find it out soon as you browse the forum!

Welcome to Austria!

There are lots of vbb and fitness enthusiasts in Germany:

Roid_rage (NRW)

mannherz (Konstanz)

Daywalker (NRW)

Flare (Hannover)

Devil's Plaything (NRW)

xphilx

slavetothegrind

lelle (Frankfurt)

amil

brahmanya devi

chr!s

Sonne

michellekdo

and myself (NRW/Muenster)...

Some of those members are kind of inactive concerning the forum but I am pretty sure they are training.

Do not worry about your english! There are many members who are not native speakers!

Yeah don't worry, I am sure people will understand what you are saying. What you might also like to try is when you write a post, do one version in English, and another in German - just in case a German person reads your post and can reply to you in German, or help to translate.

Just another "don't-need-to-leave" post. I'm sure we can understand your English, I'm no expert either but I understood you completely. Besides our German members will love to help you for sure (and non-German too),