Hemp in Sweden

Yeah I have those in food stores in Quebec, Canada. I tried the Acai and the berry pomegranante ones but not the chocolate one.

Honnestly, they look good on the package but it doesn't taste that good, you'll never want to drink that with just added water. It tastes just like plain hemp protein powder, which is a lot more interesting nutritionally. Buy hemp protein powder instead and add the fruits/carob and other ingredients that you want.

what's so good about hemp anyway? since you're making such a big deal out of it i was kinda wondering. i can order a lot of hemp stuff from veganfitness.de, from hemp protein powder over hemp noodles to hemp oil and so on. but i never thought about doing it since hemp contains not as much protein as other powder.

what are the advantages of using hemp actually?

hemp is cool. but i prefer it as a whole food. i eat hemp seeds every day basically. hemp is pretty high in essential amino acids. the fats are healthy, contains some omega 3 (ratio with omega 6 is far from optimal). i think that most people who cares for the protein powder do it because it is raw (not sure if that's completely true) and it's not soy. but i agree that there are far more superior protein powders. the seeds have great nutritional value and are pretty cheap, organic and awesome.

ok, i see. maybe i can get some of the seeds somewhere around here.

i was thinking about to buy some hemp powder to replace some of the spelt flour i use to bake cakes and stuff. just so it would contain more protein than it woudl usually.