Our Forum has been nominated for an award

robert

Greetings Robert,

On behalf of VegNews Magazine, we have exciting news for you! The VeganBodyBuilding forum has been nominated for a 2008 Veggie Award! The Veggie Awards are the world's largest survey of vegetarian people, products, and places. Last year, 20,000 readers cast their votes, and this year we expect that number to reach 30,000.

With the nominees announced just today and polls opening at noon, increase your chances of taking home top honors by encouraging your visitors to vote for you. Voters have a chance to win fabulous prize packages, including a New York City Urban Getaway, a Glam Girl Goodie Bag, a Marshmallow Madness Gift Pack, and a Vegan Cookie Smorgasbord.

We're attaching three website banners to announce your nomination. Here's a direct link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=2fkh_2bW3o9fkbEWraGcnM9Q_3d_3d

Veggie Award winners receive a feature in the magazine, a logo for promotional use on their website and print materials, press coverage, inclusion in a pocket guide with all of the 2008 winners, and bragging rights for being the best of the best.

The polls close August 31 at midnight, and winners will be announced in the November+December "Best of Vegetarian" holiday edition of VegNews. America's premier vegetarian lifestyle magazine, VegNews is read by 180,000 people in 38 countries and has premium newsstand distribution across North America.

Congratulations again on your nomination. Best of luck!

All the best,

VegNews Magazine

When you vote, please keep some of these things in mind:

Vote Robert Cheeke as Favorite Vegan Athlete

Vote www.veganbodybuilding.com as Favorite Vegan Forum

Feel free to vote for Vegan Essentials which is up for 2 Awards!

Feel free to vote for VEGA as Favorite Supplement

Vote for your favorite cities, restaurants, personalities and products in the vegan industry!

I just skimmed it and you can also vote for your favorite Vegan Athlete too!

I made the list

It will be tough with guys like Mac Danzig and Brendan Brazier and others on the list too, but it's awesome to be nominated

http://a308.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/m_4916fe80c835659c3cf12b45eacefcdb.gif

There are tons of things to vote for. This is one of my favorite contests of the year. And VegNews is my favorite magazine

Thanks for voting for us for best vegan forum community and if you feel like it, give RC a shout for favorite Vegan Athlete

General info:

That's right! Come August 1, voting will officially begin for the coveted Veggie Awards. We want to know about your favorite veg products, people, and places! This annual celebration—now in its seventh year—has become one of the magazine's most popular features, with winners announced in our November+December "Best of Vegetarian" holiday edition. It's the largest survey of its kind in the world and features more than 30 categories, from best veg restaurant to favorite animal sanctuary to best vegan shampoo. As always, all ballots are entered into a Grand Prize Drawing with a chance to win utterly fabulous prizes, including this year's Grand Prize: a veg-packed getaway to New York City! Fine vegan dining, airfare, and a few choice surprises from VN are all yours if your name is drawn! Please visit vegnews.com, click on the "VOTE" button anytime between now and August 31st!

With Love,

The VegNews team

Right back at you!

There are so many great people and companies to vote for. I look forward to getting lots of people to vote for Vegan Essentials as well. You guys have been huge supporters of us. Through the thick and thin, for years now, you guys have been there.

It is always appreciated!

Thanks for participating in the voting!

The reason I'm even nominated on here twice is because of all of you who wrote in last year when I requested that you write me in and write in www.veganbodybuilding.com

The magazine listenend, now let them know why they put us on there.....because we do have a GREAT vegan forum!

i don't think you mentioned that you can vote for vega as fav supplement[/quote

Good call, I failed to mention that earlier

When you vote, please keep some of these things in mind:

Vote Robert Cheeke as Favorite Vegan Athlete

Vote www.veganbodybuilding.com as Favorite Vegan Forum

Feel free to vote for Vegan Essentials which is up for 2 Awards!

Feel free to vote for VEGA as Favorite Supplement

Vote for your favorite cities, restaurants, personalities and products in the vegan industry!