True or False> Answer and then begin a question!

Gaia

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

False, I have been cutting since the month of may (trying) and then 1 month of liquid fasting (that worked) now I'm bulking (kind of), experimenting cake recipies. True or false, the person below prefers working out in the gym then practicing his favorite sport outside

True or False, the person below would rather eat unflavoured tofu than lick someone else's feet.

Ewww !! !! Neither!!! That is just wrong on so many levels!

True or False, the person below prefers free weights to machines.

The person below me has knocked off a whole pint or greater of vegan ice cream in one sitting.

True. Ah, good ole bulking days Good Karma Mudd Pie! and Carrot Cake! and Very Vanilla. Yummy!!!

True or False: the person below does not know how to whistle!

False. I can't imagine that things will get lots better overall, though there probably will be lots of improvements in some areas.

True or false: the person below has discarded all their Nalgene bottles over fears of toxic residue.

I wish I could say True, but it is False. Going to all those soccer family get togethers, I feel good just bringing my own burgers and letting them grill them. But I then have to watch all those young athletic bodies downing greasy hamburgers and unknown brand hotdogs from Costco (one of those super discount stores) into their little bodies, while chugging a thing of soda pop to wash it all down! And don't even get me started on the 2 inches of shortening/lard frosting cake from the local grocery store that they bring out at the end! Pah, a little touch of meat juiced/burned fat tongs/spatula to turn my vegan burgers seems insignificant to bitch about!

True or False, the person below thinks doing the chores around the house is their cardio workout for the day!