What? NOUN = PERSON, PLACE or A THING?

RAINRA

I am not one to be big on pushing little things like this but I want to bring it to question. A noun is discribed as a person, place or a thing. What do you think of that. Animals are categorized as things.... whmmm... seems wrong and that is the some evidence that man always for many years considered animals as objects but not beings.

After reading my girlfriends paper on Earthlings the one detail of her discription was a pig that was torched alive with a torch to see how it skin would heal... It was charged and cracked. I think it was done to for some product or something. I think something is generally wrong with people... I mean really wrong. I can't really believe that people would generally accept this as o.k.

I think sometimes people are vegan but tend to forget in all seriousness why we truely are Vegan. Not just a fad... It is hard I know sometimes for people to tell others their are Vegan. Again no one should be shy. If someone challenges you all you got to say is here check out "Earthlings"... when you have watch the movie then we can talk. If they are not affected by that movie ... my first thought is that they are f***ING insane and they are the ones who should be locked up.

just venting some of my fury.

You know, I'm wrting a blog about this. Because just as I though things were getting better, as I hear in the news that millions of people become vegans, then I see that people who are still meateaters hold on to their principles even stronger and see this as a threat, they counter by eating even more meat and become even more agressive. I've seen many comments showing how primitive they are and that they're cannibals with no moral :"if one day you take away all our meats we will eat you all fuc*ing hippies and vegans, after all you must taste like beef because you eat the samething" You can't ask them to have a logical reasonning, or even feel things, because they're intrinsically wrong, their principles are sick because they're brainwashed and like it. They're eating corpses and use their own bodies as graveyards. Some people have bad faith, they like to hold on to lies and myths while they know it's just lies, they refuse to see the truth, even in themselves, so they lie to themselves too. You know what's funny, when you look at the definition of NECROPHAGOUS: Feeding on carrion or corpses. For examples they will never write : necrophagous humans. It will always be necrophagous organisms or necrophagous animals.

I was reading a book from Dr. Shelton yesterday evening, he's someone with the most common sense : meat eaters are ridiculous and capricious: they eat meat but will reluctant to eat the whole body, like the bowels and excrements. But that's what they do when they eat whole oysters. They won't eat a cockroach. But if cockroachs were as big as beefs they would cut them into pieces and eat them voraciously, salivating with apetite. They love to eat cows, but they're shocked when they find out other meateaters in other countries eat snakes, bees, grasshoppers, rats and skunks.

They're also so ignorant, that they ignore that all proteins, the proteins in animals, the proteins in us, all come from the vegetal kingdom. The animals build their proteins from eating plants or eating animals that built their proteins from the proteins of plants. Plants are the only ones on Earth capable of synthesize proteins from the minerals in the soil and air, so everything else rely on plants to live.

We're not so different then meateaters because we were like them once, most of us. But we evolved. We have now a higher level of consciousness. Intelligent people don't eat meat, that's a fact. What seperates some people from others is the ability to be openminded and the capacity to learn, change and adapt. The others are doomed and they will always hold on to ther lies, we can't even hope to convince them with words, photos, movies or even showing a real animal suffering in front of them. We can only pray for them, for the animals, for us and our future. My favorite is a Buddhist prayer :

“May those who turn a blind eye to the suffering of non-human sentient beings finally see”