Happy Birthday zinzen !!!

robert

Hey man,

I really, really, really appreciate having you here on the forum! I love your enthusiasm and consistent support!

Happy Birthday! More shirts are totally on the way with your name on them.

P.S. just for you..........I inquired about stickers today and they will be ordered soon...a variety of styles, sizes, logos and expressions.

Happy Birthday!

Wow I am very very glad you enjoy reading my post, that makes me so happy, I wasnt sure if people were digging it or not. Thanks, that was one cool b-day present

Sure. You have a lot of detailed knowledge being that you were/are a trainer and have studied anatomy. Therefore you can call us slouches on it when we make stuff up

I specifically liked one post you had not relating to training though. It was when you were talking about wearing your VBBF shirt at the gym and ignoring the douchebags who give you shit. I like that you're getting bigger and can rub it all in their faces!

It is fun, its not the trainer profession that has me with this knowledge, its anatomy in movement involved with a sound medically based massage therapy training.

And screw anyone who wants to dis on what you enjoy, especially when they aint got a clue about nutrition, and I know they dont, because if they did they wouldnt talk poo