Feeding Cheeseburgers to horses

robert

Look at this stupid thing....everyone thinks it is so cute that the horse rides in the car with the old redneck dumb asses but nobody seems to question the fact that they are feeding beef to a horse.

Actually, when I scrolled over a variety of pages of comments I did see that others were alarmed by the feeding of cheeseburgers to the horse too.

But this comment stood out as well:

crazywithasnowboard (1 week ago)

patces is a fagget

Nice spelling buddy - nice comment as well

Yeah, that is what bothers me....that disconnect....many people treat certain animals very well and it is cute and appreciated but they treat other animals poorly without seeing any kind of connection between living beings of various species.

I'm not all evil...I can see "some" cuteness in it too

If I worked at the fast food place (as if i ever would, but anyway) after watching the horse consume a burger I'd suddenly exclaim

SHIT! We gave him a horse burger instead!!!!

And see how much those rednecks like it

Poor horse!

I don't know what's worse...feeding the horse a cheeseburger so it can get sick and die young, or training the horse to get the guy a beer. Geez...go get your own beer, fatso! It angers me when people are lazy and feel they can train an animal to do something for them that they have the ability to do but are too lazy to do. One of my husband's friends always mentions how much more higher and more intelligent we are, and that animals were meant to be trained for our use...but were they really? Geez.

Poor horse!

I don't know what's worse...feeding the horse a cheeseburger so it can get sick and die young, or training the horse to get the guy a beer. Geez...go get your own beer, fatso! It angers me when people are lazy and feel they can train an animal to do something for them that they have the ability to do but are too lazy to do.

he looks like Homer Simpson, especially in that episode when he becomes invalid and works at home.