Your kids diet..

DaN

If you have children, are they vegan?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trust me folks, vegan kids need not be skinny. They still grab olive oil covered popcorn and coke every chance they get. I have to lay down the law with them regularly to keep them from eating too much VEGAN junk food and getting chubby! My 11 yr old eats almost constantly: grapes, bananas, oranges, apples, watermelon, and so on- last year he was the second biggest kid in his class (85th percentile.) He's also in the sixth grade and reads at a freshman college level (99 + percentile); so the old argument about meat consumption creating big brains is a bunch of hogwash too!

Trust me folks, vegan kids need not be skinny. They still grab olive oil covered popcorn and coke every chance they get. I have to lay down the law with them regularly to keep them from eating too much VEGAN junk food and getting chubby! My 11 yr old eats almost constantly: grapes, bananas, oranges, apples, watermelon, and so on- last year he was the second biggest kid in his class (85th percentile.) He's also in the sixth grade and reads at a freshman college level (99 + percentile); so the old argument about meat consumption creating big brains is a bunch of hogwash too!
I find this is so great, a whole vegan family, and the kids raised as vegans. It makes me want to have kids right now !