Meet America's First Transgender Mayor

bodybag

I think you totally misunderstood my point Richard, and it might be my fault. I'm not very good expressing myself correctly in english.
That explains why you come off as such an asshole on some of your other posts. Edited by bodybag

I think you totally misunderstood my point Richard, and it might be my fault. I'm not very good expressing myself correctly in english.
That explains why you come off as such an asshole on some of your other posts.

Maybe it does, I'm still waiting for your explanation though.

That explains why you come off as such an asshole on some of your other posts.

Maybe it does, I'm still waiting for your explanation though.

You're cleaver and witty.

I'm not surprised that a conservative place in america did this as a very liberal one just banned gay marriage. It is indeed an interesting turn of events, but I think the small town "mind your own business" attitude is re-emerging. Good for the new mayor and the town. I hope it all turns out well.

• 1 month later...

I'm impressed by the maturity of this discussion.

If one is a freak for being attracted to a transgendered woman, then that is the same as saying that a transgendered woman is a freak. I don't think a transgendered person would really appreciate the sentiment. I'm glad the people saying that, though, are at least willing to jump into the supposed freak pool.

As for myself, I do not believe in gender at all, so anyone who believes in gender is a freak to me.

Transgendered folks have my full support in whatever is their path to happiness, as do cisgendered folks, but I may never understand the need to actually have a gender... It's just too superficial for me.